Mod Ren'Py Ripples - Multi-Mod [v0.7.0 Public] [LightmanP]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Just add it and test, I mean, if it doesn't work all you have to do is delete the archive and re-extract the game.

There were not any changes besides some bug fixes (which no one reported anything serious in the thread) and typo's.

Nothing new was added like last time with some hidden images.
fortunately the mod doesn't overwrite anything at all, so it is easily removed anyway :)

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
to bad an UNunzip feature doesn't excist :p anyways, if i find any errors with the mod, i'll report it here
That's not what I meant, all the files from the mod when you put in the game folder, you would need the remember the 10 plus files and folders it adds :ROFLMAO: , hence why I said what I said about easier just deleting then extracting again ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Ashira13

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
So umm...to all those who tried it, does the mod work or does it need an update?
i am in the middle of chapter 3 part 2, and have had no issues at all. even the incest part works. maybe in a future update a toggle could be implemented for those who only want the walkthrough part :) have no idea how hard or easy that could be.

darthmajere

Mar 27, 2023
the beta version of the mod needs to be updated, some animations don't work with version v0.7 Public, I'm currently in chapter 2. I tried with and without the mod to be sure.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
the beta version of the mod needs to be updated, some animations don't work with version v0.7 Public, I'm currently in chapter 2. I tried with and without the mod to be sure.
which scenes specifically? i haven' had any issues at all, am in the middle of chapter 6 now.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
in the bathroom with jenny and khloe but have no issues in chap 1. Also kiss with Scralett is not working.
weird. both of them works perfectly for me. just checked to be on the safe side. must be something on your side. haven't changed any settings outside what is automatically set by renpy. you could try to press shift-G and force a different renderer. can't promise it will make a difference though.

Reactions: darthmajere

Natzgareth

Jan 24, 2019
Hi all, fyi.
Since the Android version of the game has the archive.rpa saved besides the APK in the documents folder, you can easily patch the Android version as well.
Thanks for the mod!!

HairyTerry

Jan 2, 2022
Insane to sneak in the incest patch when people are here for a multi mod and then not have a way to remove it.

You can like incest fine, we aren't here to judge you but forcing it into your mod is just plain stupid

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Does shelby sub means she'll becomes submissive then the other, she'll be become dominant to the player, right?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes