Mod Ren'Py Ripples - Multi-Mod [v0.7.0 Public] [LightmanP]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well it does say BETA, so often mods will not update until its a full release.

Waschab

Nov 29, 2021
Walkthrough mod is not working for me for some reason
Didnt work for me either first, i extracted everything in the game folder. That was the mistake, just extract it somewhere else first, then copy/paste it in the game folder. Because only then my win showed up about and asked about admin rights. That worked

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Does this release of the mod not switch the names to be more familial? I don't care about the incest, but the writing tends to take a hit when patches like this aren't used, so I'm hesitant to play this episode at the moment.

Gooey73

Aug 25, 2022
Can you start your car in the garage with the door open?
Thanks for the help. I'm not sure I'm clever enough to understand your analogy, though. You're intimating one of two things: 1. Duh, it's possible, or 2. everybody should be into incest so what's the problem?

To clarify, at least in my installation, since my post I've verified that the incest patch is baked into the walkthrough mod. And the way it's hardcoded into the dialogue makes it impossible to switch off--just in case anybody needs to know. So you're either vanilla + non-incest or walkthrough mod + incest. I was just hoping for an option but I'll make due.

I guess I answered my own original question after some experimenting then, and in addition I found out that regardless, I'm either not smart very smart or I have bad taste in fetishes.

Reactions: JGUIDO and Ozzfest

Darnbob

Aug 11, 2018
Can you not add the incest mod to this? You can always add it if you want to, but nobody has explained how to remove it once it's already there. Kind of annoying for people who aren't into that

Reactions: blackhorn

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOfLiberty said it was ok, but not sure yet.
Just add it and test, I mean, if it doesn't work all you have to do is delete the archive and re-extract the game.

There were not any changes besides some bug fixes (which no one reported anything serious in the thread) and typo's.

Nothing new was added like last time with some hidden images.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes