harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Is there a way to give the wolves fake women? Like women I don't own. The Kobolds and Mercs will take gold but the Wolfmen only really accept women, and even on power fantasy mode there's no real option to not lose what's mine and support Wolfmen Horde
this is a game about hard men males making hard choices about hard things while hard.

Yes, it absolutely would logically make sense for non harem girls to be able to satisfy them.
But for gameplay reasons (resource management) they chose not to do that. (I disapprove)
Same reasons why you must eat waifus for power.
there is only one single instance where you can eat a cow instead. well, you can repeat it. so 2 cows. but if you do that you miss out on the sexy farm girl waifu.

Logically, you should really be eating cows daily and never eating any waifus because it makes no sense.
and/or eating your male enemies that you kill.
but nope. if you want to raise your Power stat you eat waifus.

To circle back to your troops. you can keep your troops in fighting shape by giving them money instead of waifus.
with power fantasy mode enabled you have infinite money to give.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2023
Is there a way to give the wolves fake women? Like women I don't own. The Kobolds and Mercs will take gold but the Wolfmen only really accept women, and even on power fantasy mode there's no real option to not lose what's mine and support Wolfmen Horde
They accept Gold as well if you have your Nest be at the Ancient Spire, they claim they have hard trouble hunting so they accept the money to buy fine meat.

Common Malagar W (Smug Look of Superiority)
1720473036147.png
there is only one single instance where you can eat a cow instead. well, you can repeat it. so 2 cows. but if you do that you miss out on the sexy farm girl waifu.
Ravager's moral Aesop is that you eat your veggies instead of trying to molest the poor woman who has the unfortunate job of being the one to give food to you so you might be strong enough to be a dick to other people instead.

Last edited:

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
They accept Gold as well if you have your Nest be at the Ancient Spire, they claim they have hard trouble hunting so they accept the money to buy fine meat.

Common Malagar W (Smug Look of Superiority)
View attachment 3812735

Ravager's moral Aesop is that you eat your veggies instead of trying to molest the poor woman who has the unfortunate job of being the one to give food to you so you might be strong enough to be a dick to other people instead.
Awesome I didn't know that thank you!

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
this is a game about hard men males making hard choices about hard things while hard.

Yes, it absolutely would logically make sense for non harem girls to be able to satisfy them.
But for gameplay reasons (resource management) they chose not to do that. (I disapprove)
Same reasons why you must eat waifus for power.

Logically, you should really be eating cows daily and never eating any waifus because it makes no sense.
and/or eating your male enemies that you kill.
but nope. if you want to raise your Power stat you eat waifus.

To circle back to your troops. you can keep your troops in fighting shape by giving them money instead of waifus.
with power fantasy mode enabled you have infinite money to give.
I know it's a sacrifice focused game but in power fantasy mode the amount of sacrifices required decrease dramatically

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
Guys I'm stuck with Heloise. I cannot make her pregnant nor consort. I had unlock dream scene with her but other than that there's only:
"Did you come to fuck me again?" Scene on loop where she's tied up. And she's not available when choosing a consort. I don't know if something is not triggering or I fucked up somewhere but I tried so many different approaches and nothing is happening neither act 3 or 4. Can someone tell me what I need to do?

I didn't had a problem knocking up the other elf on other playthroughs.

leafus

Sep 7, 2019
Guys I'm stuck with Heloise. I cannot make her pregnant nor consort. I had unlock dream scene with her but other than that there's only:
"Did you come to fuck me again?" Scene on loop where she's tied up. And she's not available when choosing a consort. I don't know if something is not triggering or I fucked up somewhere but I tried so many different approaches and nothing is happening neither act 3 or 4. Can someone tell me what I need to do?

Is it possible you got the other Elf pregnant? Otherwise you might just need to progress.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022

You must impregnate her and give birth to Malice before the end of Act 2. If you skip to Act 3 without doing so, you lose the opportunity to have her as a consort.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
So two things, one; did I fuck my save because I'm seemingly able to just complete every challenge with no prompts or rolls. and my stats seem high even though I havent trained. Two; there were two cat girls and a witch called vizaria who havent showed up since I retook the capital. I've got a weird snake child and a harem but no cat girls or vizaria witch elf. Did I miss a chance tp recruit them?

SPOILERS

I'm currently taking court in the capital and the mercenaries just left my army because I gave the wolvetribe the lowlands.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
can anyone help? when I try to open the Mac version it says application can't be opened
Edit: I just fixed that but now the message doesn't show instead it just doesn't run I see the app starting to load but it just won't run

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2023
So two things, one; did I fuck my save because I'm seemingly able to just complete every challenge with no prompts or rolls. and my stats seem high even though I havent trained
You on Power Fantasy? Power Fantasy basically allows you to always pass encounters more or less.

Two; there were two cat girls and a witch called vizaria who havent showed up since I retook the capital. I've got a weird snake child and a harem but no cat girls or vizaria witch elf. Did I miss a chance tp recruit them?
Did you fuck them before you retook the Capital? And did you send Val to Breaker?

The Cat Girls only progress after you fucked Inej puss and I believe they even comment they would escape if it wasn't for you making Inej preggers (though on Consort route it's stated the true reason is because they grew to like you as an actual friend)

If you captured Val and sent her to Breaker, you should have visited him before taking the Capital to give you Val 2.0

I'm currently taking court in the capital and the mercenaries just left my army because I gave the wolvetribe the lowlands.
You promised Wolf tribe the lowlands didn't you? Unfortunately Butcher's cove is in the low-lands and merc territory, they don't like eachother at all.

You need to promise bitches instead, Eburon is a horndog.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
besides daja,malice, and the pincess are there any new people that you can marry after taking the castle?,or is it still the same 3?

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
You on Power Fantasy? Power Fantasy basically allows you to always pass encounters more or less.

Did you fuck them before you retook the Capital? And did you send Val to Breaker?

The Cat Girls only progress after you fucked Inej puss and I believe they even comment they would escape if it wasn't for you making Inej preggers (though on Consort route it's stated the true reason is because they grew to like you as an actual friend)

If you captured Val and sent her to Breaker, you should have visited him before taking the Capital to give you Val 2.0

You promised Wolf tribe the lowlands didn't you? Unfortunately Butcher's cove is in the low-lands and merc territory, they don't like eachother at all.

You need to promise bitches instead, Eburon is a horndog.
Shit, I fumbled my first playthrough it seems, thanks for the thorough reply, guess I'm going back

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes