Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.4] [POHG]

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Rayto

Sep 1, 2024
I guess the Dev is somehow becoming like Waifston?
Sorry idk who that is so i can't say anything about it .

I have some questions regarding this game since it is confirmed FutaxMale:
Is it going to be a futa getting male MC ass or a male going at it with the futa MC?
Is the futa MC an actual futanari (penis and vagina) or just a trans?

I think it'll be a futa on male MC, that would explain the femboy looking MC with a dump truck ass, and i can understand that since i would never find appealing a male looking character getting pounded tbh. I won't be playing this game anyway so idk why i'm asking, the only way i'll play this is if dev make another actually Male looking MC that gets to fuck both current twins MCs :KEK:.

Last edited:

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Sorry idk who that is so i can't say anything about it .

Is it going to be a futa getting male MC ass or a male going at it with the futa MC?

I think it'll be a futa on male MC, that would explain the femboy looking MC with a dump truck ass, and i can understand that since i would never find appealing a male looking character getting pounded tbh. I won't be playing this game anyway so idk why i'm asking, the only way i'll play this is if dev make another actually Male looking MC that gets to fuck both current twins MCs :KEK:.
I'd be surprised if they add another dude other than male mc if I'm honest

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
where was it confirmed? mind sharing a link please.
This is a good question.

I decided to play through the futa route to answer this, a little public service if you would.
done.
... well, ok then.

at no point did any of the current sex scenes actually show an angle from which one could tell if there is a vagina down there.

So far all we have seen is MC with a bitch breaker and a pair of tits.
fucking and impregnating women.
could very well just be trans without a vagina.
or there could be an unused vestigial vagina hidden down there.
But at the moment as of v1.4 rework it is impossible to tell.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
sorry but why is any kind of interaction ,icant do anything at all only passing days and see the girls in the rooms and cant talk or anything with them , whats happening??

darknessxxv

Apr 11, 2019
Ok I'm lost is their anything to do in the game? because it looks like you just watch from the side lines I cant interact with any girl.

Pinkgator

Dec 1, 2023
Ok I'm lost is their anything to do in the game? because it looks like you just watch from the side lines I cant interact with any girl.
right now that is all, you can see the girls doing their thing around the house, but you cant interact with them yet.
i hear they'll be a update soon, with being able to interact with Alice for a good amount of content. Alice is the Blonde with Tattoos.

Reactions: darknessxxv
2.50 star(s) 19 Votes