Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.4] [POHG]

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
If this is the full version why does it have update in the file name! You really need to clear that up is it the full version or a update?

KariArisu

May 20, 2018
New update was not very good either...wasted potential continues.
It's too bad the old version was scrapped. Will we see a rework of this rework? The overall idea isn't awful, but the writing and character models are significantly worse.

If this is the full version why does it have update in the file name! You really need to clear that up is it the full version or a update?
In this context, "Update" basically means "Version." Update 1.2 is just Version 1.2. Full game, not a patch.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I'd be fine with the models, if the daughters didn't look like meth addicts. My boy got some C A K E. :KEK:

(The plot is trash though. As some said: "Snats, is that you?" :LUL: )

4amseduction

Jul 10, 2018
Anybody got an 8.1 download link? Honestly the best part of this game was the catgirl, and now that's gone so, I kinda just want to go back to playing 8.1

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
The dev releases the update publicly on his discord a week or two after the patreon release

V1.4 PC/MAC/APK:

• Love
Reactions: shamtiiomi

fuckCAPTCHA

Dec 27, 2018
just took a look at this, and i can't help but feel like i'm an idiot; how the hell do i interact with anything once it goes into the sandbox? i've gone everywhere and tried clicking on literally everything and everyone, and nothing

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
just took a look at this, and i can't help but feel like i'm an idiot; how the hell do i interact with anything once it goes into the sandbox? i've gone everywhere and tried clicking on literally everything and everyone, and nothing
well for now you can't interact with any the characters

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes