throwawaypi3

Jun 3, 2020
getting an error code for the entire gallery
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that's an error with the cheat mod if you have that installed - I got that error at first, but once I removed both mods and then added the universal unlocker again, it worked fine. I'm not sure if the cheat mod still works when you play the game itself, but it doesn't seem to work with the gallery anymore.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
The sound when you have Mina during the Threesome is super weird. Am I the only one thinking that? Eternum update was the perfect example of how to make a sex scene sound great.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Walkthrough Update

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this great game. I hope you find it useful to navigate the game and get all the hidden gems.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
New Update For Chapter4 Update4?

SoonAtHome

Sep 22, 2020
The sound when you have Mina during the Threesome is super weird. Am I the only one thinking that? Eternum update was the perfect example of how to make a sex scene sound great.
i agree... sound is just one line of code and few .wav files you have for free on the internet... instead of VN i propose VAN visual aural novel,

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Great scenes with Felicia and Mina, but this time they had very little expression on their faces in those scenes, which was quite disappointing. Such expressions had a rather strong influence on the H-scenes in this game and their absence was very sad and made these scenes a little bland. I hope that this is still an isolated case and does not mean at all that the author has lost interest in his game and therefore misses various kinds of “details” in his opinion...

4.90 star(s) 493 Votes