GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
How inappropriate it is to refuse Rosalind at the beginning.
Because she came to a brothel, obviously she will be fucked here, but she still doesn't like that the interview will be held through sex.
And it's inappropriate to refuse to fuck her because we're going to work here too and it's our job to fuck women. And to hire her without knowing that she knows how to do it is somehow unprofessional.
What I'm getting at is that this choice to fuck her or not is stupid.
View attachment 4086139
No I think it to set up your version of the mc. Will he use his position of power to take advantage of a women who needs help or not? Personally I don't like for him to use his position when it's pretty clear that she really needs the position.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
But she's still going to fuck men for money...
So it's just illogical.
First off, why do you say she doesn't like that the interview would involve sex? As I remember it, she went along with it right away without much reluctance if any. But she knows she's not there to be a hooker, she's there to be part of a sex show. And I don't think Edwin knew those particulars at the time either. Even so for him to jump to the conclusion that he needs to get high from his (the brothel's) own supply in order to know the quality of the product doesn't feel like a nice guy move. And that's what Rose is looking for a nice guy that she can manipulate to get favors and protection from.

Would you ask someone to build a house before hiring them as construction worker?
Not sure this analogy holds up, because although an interviewer may not ask one to build a house, I did have to drive a few nails into a 2x as a test when I applied at a general contractor the summer before senior year. The equivalent for Rosie would be to ask her to show that she can entice and seduce a bit. Even if she pulls a starfish maneuver once it gets to sex, that can be trained pretty easily, but if a grown woman can't act a little sexy and flirt with someone, then they'd probably balk at the rest of the challenges of brothel work.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And it's inappropriate to refuse to fuck her because we're going to work here too and it's our job to fuck women.
You don't even know what your job is going to be or what that place is, exactly, at that point. You just get dangled an option to fuck a woman who comes there as extra incentive to accept Chuck's offer, and he makes it clear it's entirely optional for you to take advantage of it. Edwin notes it himself -- that it's not like his opinion is going to hold any actual weight.

There's nothing "appropriate" about taking that advantage. That's all it is.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 493 Votes