Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Ian and Edwin are in over their heads when it comes to the PC leadership and power. If it is "just" a business falling out, August might, just might, let you two go, but Kath and Chuck - no way.
I truly doubt pissing off Chuck without substantial backing would be good for your health.
Chuck is not going to fuck over family (both blood and "chosen family") because they want to leave the sex club :KEK:
He told kathleen to keep Edwin out of office politics but when edwin wants to leave "fall out of the business" he does something that impacts Edwins health?

IIRC the end states that have been mentioned are just "stay"/"leave" the club not sabotage the club and ruin chucks playground

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Chuck is not going to fuck over family (both blood and "chosen family") because they want to leave the sex club :KEK:
He told kathleen to keep Edwin out of office politics but when edwin wants to leave "fall out of the business" he does something that impacts Edwins health?
IIRC the end states that have been mentioned are just "stay"/"leave" the club not sabotage the club and ruin chucks playground
I have the gut feeling that the Club could develop to be like Hotel California when it comes to leaving on some decision paths.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I have the gut feeling that the Club could develop to be like Hotel California when it comes to leaving on some decision paths.
I mean maybe on some of the "leave" "dead ends with story" that have been mentioned? Unless TD playing 4d chess there will be endings where you get out from the club and presumably have some semblance of a "good ending".

I think the "drama" of wanting to leave the club is going to be more focused on the Carnations than it being difficult for Edwin to leave. Chuck isn't going to "injure" him because he wants to leave the club, chucks knows it would be good (both connections and release) for Edwin to be at the club but he's not going to off the kid to keep his secret. August is on the fence but if Hana takes over (and decides to stay) I don't see why she would stop Edwin (if he wants to leave), Kathleen is the obvious sticking point she is "evil" and has a personal interest in Edwin. Chuck and August/hana would outvote her though and if Chuck caught Karhleen doing something to Edwin or Victoria IRL he would do something "not good to her health" :HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I mean maybe on some of the "leave" "dead ends with story" that have been mentioned? Unless TD playing 4d chess there will be endings where you get out from the club and presumably have some semblance of a "good ending".
I agree that we will get some good, happy endings for both "staying" and "leaving" the Club scenarios, but I am also sure TD will create some endings which will be harrowing.
And in some of the endings Chuck will certainly play a less than noble role. That he has a very dark side has Chekov´s guned several times before. From Abel, Sophia and Daria.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Something even Edwin is partly aware off now. There are reasons why I consider Hana, Felicia and Sophia the LI top choices for Edwin.
party.png
Frankly it's not really fair, since those 3 are not only the 3 most authentic and interesting, they're the 3 most physically attractive.

Sorry musclehead and mommy, the world aint fair.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Simpgor and Turret

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I only saw the quote in Turrets reply to ename, I didn't know you posted an opinon of her months ago...and let's be honest we've got people screaming cunnilingus is bad (for days straight) maybe someone really does think rose is best match :HideThePain:

I fully agree with your post though. Rose staying around Edwin (even if he leaves the club) is just people wanting to end with their waifu. Hell Felica could leave her husband, Veronica has nobody to leave, but rose putting Edwin before her daughter? Lol no.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I enjoy rose the most. Mostly for depravity reasons, but also because she's the only female in the game who at least tries to act like one. In the traditional sense. She seems to try to be a good mother and from what she tells she also seemed to be a good wife. The rest is a rich bitch karen, a feminist wannabe tough gurl, a man, and a manipulating cheater who's biggest dream in life is to have sex in different ways. Of course it's like having to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea, but I don't mind as I'm here for the dark side of the game.

Oyakodon ending for rose would be funny.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Frankly it's not really fair, since those 3 are not only the 3 most authentic and interesting, they're the 3 most physically attractive.

How is Sophia the most authentic? One person saying we know "the real nature" of her relationships and she is baaaaaaaaad. Then another saying she's authentic (which implies we know the real nature)? So which is it? And how did I miss an infodump that revealed her reasons and intentions while still convincing some she was bad and some not?

Reactions: ename144

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 3449822

Well, Rosi, Mina, Dalia, Celine or Andrea (even Kath) are also attractive females, but I agree with you that Hana, Felicia and Sophia are the most attractive, authentic and interesting women characters in PC. :)

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
What does it mean to act like a female? You're acting like a bitch, yet I'm 99.9% sure that you're a biological male. Curious :unsure:

Like I wrote: in the traditional sense. Gentle, caring, demure, etc.

I believe I stayed rather polite. Having, keeping and expressing an unpopular opinion is not acting like a bitch. The whole topic of cunilingus was started by TD1900 by the way.

Feel free to go down the way of insults, you will have a hard time to find something that sticks.

But I would prefer to just talk normally, even if there are radically different views on things. After all, nobody needs more negativity in his life.

Reactions: True_Degenerate

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 3449822

Veronica is the most honest person there, and not only can she be a bro for the MC, you don’t have to say no homo when banging to keep it from being gay.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
How is Sophia the most authentic? One person saying we know "the real nature" of her relationships and she is baaaaaaaaad. Then another saying she's authentic (which implies we know the real nature)? So which is it? And how did I miss an infodump that revealed her reasons and intentions while still convincing some she was bad and some not?
I think you take the authentic a bit too literally here, but yes, Sophia is among the most authentic persons in PC. She does not pretend to be something she is not. It is pretty obvious she is an amoral, eccentric, genius nerd and she does not act or hide it. Even and especially Kath, who pretends to be nice most of the time, is unnerved by Sophia´s disposition. Doc Lundgren does not give a flying fuck how she comes across.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Simpgor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I think you take the authentic a bit too literally here, but yes, Sophia is among the most authentic persons in PC. She does not pretend to be something she is not. It is pretty obvious she is an amoral, eccentric, genius nerd and she does not act or hide it. Even and especially Kath, who pretends to be nice most of the time, is unnerved by Sophia´s disposition. Doc Lundgren does not give a flying fuck how she comes across.
But we don't know enough about her character to say that this is her real personality do we? Like we don't know her goals? Can you say with absolute certainty that this is her "real" self? Obviously i cant but i try to refer to her as mostly unknown/a wild card (with slight leanings towards her being "bad). Hell we don't know even know what if anything Abel is truly offering her for all this just that fact could drastically change things couldn't it?

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
But we don't know enough about her character to say that this is her real personality do we? Like we don't know her goals? Can you say with absolute certainty that this is her "real" self? Obviously i cant but i try to refer to her as mostly unknown/a wild card (with slight leanings towards her being "bad). Hell we don't know even know what if anything Abel is truly offering her for all this just that fact could drastically change things couldn't it?
Nobody but yourself (and sometimes not even you) can say with absolute certainty what your real self is. With others we have to go with observations and consistency. It is really tough to impossible to pretend to be something you are not for a longer time without slipping up. So far Sophia´s behavior is consistent with what we know and learned about her.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
. It is really tough to impossible to pretend to be something you are not for a longer time without slipping up. So far Sophia´s behavior is consistent with what we know and learned about her.
Edwin has been around her (the only times we really see her) for like a few hours tops spread across like 4 times? The only time we see her and Abel outside the club (home break in) they are dealing directly with the club.

We've never seen her truly outside the club, without abel or the clubs influence, nor in a situation where she wasn't "in control" ignoring her being passed out(?) On the table but we can't really glean much more nformation from that other than what TD has said. I'm just saying it could go either way you are getting esoteric and saying that she "has to be the way she currently seems" :HideThePain:

so how about that Alice threesome with Ian, it's all I want from the game :KEK:

Max bromance = balls touch

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
It's only gay if your balls touch.

Since I recently tried out Total War: Rome 2 I am a certified expert on them, and long story short, they seem to have copied their gay-code from current US-prisons - plus the boy had to be fresh enough of course. :HideThePain:

so how about that Alice threesome with Ian, it's all I want from the game :KEK:
Same, bro. Same.

I wonder when it will happen. :HideThePain:

+1

Would probably be the funniest scene since the egg-head conversation in vicky's kitchen, which was golden.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Since I recently tried out Total War: Rome 2 I am a certified expert on them, and long story short, they seem to have copied their gay-code from current US-prisons - plus the boy had to be fresh enough of course. :HideThePain:
I mean...the Romans were known for being very submissive...they basically never conquered and ruled over anybody. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Biscardone
4.90 star(s) 492 Votes