se20299

Oct 18, 2017
It's so annoying when people clog the thread up with useless questions when it has been answered 200 pages back. Use the search function people. I promise most of the common questions have been answered at least 10 times.

Vvsssily

Feb 23, 2024
this is such a non-question it's not even funny. If you want to be with other girls why the fuck would you choose the girlfriend path?
In some games betrayal leads to a triangle or something, I just wanted to know if there was something similar, but I understand how silly my question may have been

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
this is such a non-question it's not even funny. If you want to be with other girls why the fuck would you choose the girlfriend path?
you say that but just look at mcs best friend as an example. people like that actually exist (not me). either they literally dgaf or they get off of that

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Dev said in the newest post on Patreon that they are still targeting March release. But the update was not even tasted yet and all renders are not finished.

Bruh. With that March seems not possible. Or at least not possible for public release.

Probably 31st March for top tier patrons and second half of April for the rest of mortals.

• Haha
Reactions: laizin and fred9320

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
In some games betrayal leads to a triangle or something, I just wanted to know if there was something similar, but I understand how silly my question may have been
Hana personality doesn't match that though, she will cut ties, she explicitly tells you she expects fidelity. I can see a threesome with Mina on the fuckbuddy path though

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
A triangle with Hana and Mina seems to be very much on the table but probably not by cheating on Hana. They way she is written it would very much indicate that she would end any relationship with the MC if she finds out (and since she and Mina seem to get closer soon, she likely will find out).

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Dev said in the newest post on Patreon that they are still targeting March release. But the update was not even tasted yet and all renders are not finished.

Bruh. With that March seems not possible. Or at least not possible for public release.

Probably 31st March for top tier patrons and second half of April for the rest of mortals.
Yes, pretty sure they mean "March release" for their top tier patreons and not the public release. That wouldn't work out anymore.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Can anyone tell me how important these points with Kat are?

Unfortunately, trying to modify variables with URM has broken my saves immediately, so I think I need to consider that.

She's getting more and more cruel, I'm starting to have doubts about how I should proceed.

screenshot0001.png

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017

All the image work got finished last night, as per the expectation conveyed in our dev diary.

Naturally, when we tell our patrons to expect a release, it's within that purview. The public release will likely bleed over into April, but I suspect that won't be a problem for most people considering the site we're communicating on - but I can hope it is. :whistle:

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
It isn't a silly question.

We are not given a way to tell Hana about Edwin's previous obligations when becoming her bf despite those temptations continuing, so on some level the story is asking you to see what happens when these things interact in the future. It might not be what's best for them as a couple but it can still be entertaining.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Unfortunately, trying to modify variables with URM has broken my saves immediately, so I think I need to consider that.

She's getting more and more cruel, I'm starting to have doubts about how I should proceed.

View attachment 3433262
You have to look into the walkthrough for that. I think there might be one or two scenes you only get when you have high enough stats with her, but I think for now it hasn't really made much of a difference. It is probably something that might become important later down the road when the shit will likely hit the fan with the club.

Reactions: Bacchus1998

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

View attachment 3433262

Everytime some user writes on F95 that he has a problem because of walkthrough mods I feel like Sancho Panza warning Don Quijote about the windmills.

Sancho's and KoGa3's are the only mods I'd recommend to install.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I'm with you on this dude. The new look is a bit cringey edgy-teen looking to me. The old one is not the greatest fashion, but at least it's normal and unpretentious.
It’s just him slicking his hair back after cutting it so it’s no longer in his eyes.

Reactions: fred9320
4.90 star(s) 493 Votes