4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

baqir9211

Sep 28, 2023
Is this game "complete"?
I try to find jacob in shop but i could find him
I'm not sure what are the prerequist but this is what I have done in this update:
- Give money to Jacob until you can't anymore
- Go to the square at night and meet with Isabel until you have sex with her
- Go enough time to school so that Cheryl ask you to tutor her son
- Sometimes in the afternoon, if you go in the bathroom at home, you can catch Susan showering
- In the morning go to school and go to the boy's toilets, you will have a cutscene and if you go to the right of the toilet, you will meet Luke, buy wine and condom from him
- The night, go to the shop, you will meet a drunken Jacob
- In the morning go to the kitchen, Jacob and Susan will argue, and Emily will come talk to you, after that she will be a bit nicer to you and you will get her love card

Reactions: pijazor123

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
at that time the game can't use the mouse?? maybe in a few months I will try to see if it has improved

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Anyone try this with joiplay? I did, and it loads, but moving the character creates a black box in his space (no graphics shown) until the you stop giving a move input. This is on a samsung tablet, a9+ Anyone know of a fix or good joiplay settings to correct this?

Edit: I got it figured. I just needed to turn off webGL in rpg settings, and it works great.

Last edited:

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Does anyone know the Model that is used for Susan? looks like a base model but i cant place her.

BAIMM

Apr 13, 2023
Very rubbish, almost no content in each update, the author just produced it while producing dlsite assembly line works, I regret sponsoring him for two months

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes