4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 23, 2023
The Game is amazing don't know why you all are complaining about it. Best Milf designs so far, I love that you added so many characters meaning more story and more sex. Wishing you the best with your game!

Reactions: boof59

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Is the dev finally making a long game? different animations and not just loops would be nice, i love the characters, just that they're a lil bit silly,

AngeloArt45

Jun 23, 2022
Anyone knows how to begin the new Emily content? I tried talking to her at every opportunity she was free but no new things appeared

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone knows how to begin the new Emily content? I tried talking to her at every opportunity she was free but no new things appeared
I'm not sure what are the prerequist but this is what I have done in this update:
- Give money to Jacob until you can't anymore
- Go to the square at night and meet with Isabel until you have sex with her
- Go enough time to school so that Cheryl ask you to tutor her son
- Sometimes in the afternoon, if you go in the bathroom at home, you can catch Susan showering
- In the morning go to school and go to the boy's toilets, you will have a cutscene and if you go to the right of the toilet, you will meet Luke, buy wine and condom from him
- The night, go to the shop, you will meet a drunken Jacob
- In the morning go to the kitchen, Jacob and Susan will argue, and Emily will come talk to you, after that she will be a bit nicer to you and you will get her love card

blacksaki

May 25, 2018
Did DanGames get rid of some of their games? I remember their dlsite page having a lot more games.

There was this one about a guy living with his two moms and fucking them. I don't see this one on their page any more.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes