May 7, 2023
Was that the one with the guy from Hell who became a emo high school attendee?

Bad writing can destroy great renders and starts... myself this game started going downhill since the forced Pirate relation. All I wanted to do was char her and get on with conquering.
That was it, Protag was exiled and tortured for 100's to 1000's of years only to forgive the people who exiled him almost instantly, become a 2009 high school emo boy and take the backseat to a 2nd personality lmaooo.

I personally like the pirate girl with the red/auburn hair, I do think the arc could've been written much better though.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This had to be the dumbest update this game has ever had. Seriously after all that we have been shown that the MC can do and what Nephilims are this is how it progresses? The MC just lets himself get put in the dungeon. Seriously? This entire time the threat of a dungeon seemed like a dumb joke based on how strong the MC is and never taken seriously, but this is how the scenario went down? We have been shown the MC literally wiping out the pirate's cove and are even told of the other amazing things he has done from his cellmate and you want me to believe he just lets all this happen? What kind of stupid writing is this anyway? It is bad enough that he has had to be ingratiating himself to these worthless royals and nobles, but now capturing him while Taron just stands there? When that happened I realized the writing had reached a next level of stupidity.

Let's get this straight at this point Taron is not a threat and could easily be eliminated at any time. The royal guards and the king are basically insects in the sight of the MC. This would be the perfect moment to just end the farce and let them know there place, and kill Taron. If anyone intervenes just swat them aside like the flies they are. If it is that we have to find the princess, who I really don't care about, then let the MC be given the option of after demonstrating to them their place go look for her or forget her. The only reason why these events are even allowed to occur is for terrible plot convenience which is only supported by terrible and nonsensical writing. It doesn't make sense and is not believable it is just frustratingly dumb. Before anyone uses the excuse of oh Taron could scheme this or that, it is just rendered useless when we are shown in the past of what the MC can do and all those supposed schemes can just be bulldozed over.

Take for example the scene in the castle, where the king orders to take the MC to the dungeon. This is Taron's plan, but what if the MC just said no. We know how that would go, they'd try and then they'd be in for the shock of their lives, be put in their place, Taron would either be tortured or dead and the MC would just leave to go about his business after FINALLY asserting his dominance. But no we get something that makes no senes instead. What's the point of being this powerful, having all these abilities and being a Nephilim if none of it comes into play when it counts. That plus the whole lack of ability or choice to influence how the scenes go is really damaging this VN. I keep comparing this and other fantasy/magic based VNs to Ataegina in terms of the writing, pacing and choices. In that game it literally made you feel that you were powerful as you increased in power and demonstrated that to other characters and had a myriad amount of choices on how the scenes played out unlike here, where you are supposed to powerful but are really not and it as useless when it counts for plot reasons and there are no real choices other than some with the girls. How is it even going to go after it is resolved? Just a sorry pat on the back from the king and go on our way. The MC should make the king beg for forgiveness down on his face on his hand and knees for having to put up with this, which he shouldn't have had to do in the first place if he just acted a little assertive or with common sense for once.
I agree with everything you said, except I actually like the royal family. I'm not even playing the "evil" MC path, but it would be interesting if the "evil" MC could put the king in his place.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Maybe try playing the update before going to the last page of the comments. If you are looking through the comments of a game you haven't finished, you deserve to be spoiled.
Yeah? maybe don't fucking post without the spoiler tag when the update has just came out and people are on looking for the compressed links yeah? there's a reason there for it genius and it's called being considerate. Well you deserve a kick in the arse but hey, that's life.

Last edited:

Pervy Hermit

Aug 20, 2024
Maybe try playing the update before going to the last page of the comments. If you are looking through the comments of a game you haven't finished, you deserve to be spoiled.
Wat? What happened to common netiquette/courtesy on the net? I repeat, just because this is the big anonymous internet doesn't mean you must behave like a jerk.

Reactions: KermitwithaC

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
MC deserves some rest and reflection. It's amazing how he has enough living brain cells to remember how to breathe.

By the way, I understand that MC is great and everyone is in love with him (I actually even like it). But is it possible to at least slightly reduce the amount of praises to him? Well, at least in 50% of dialogues/monologues, and not in 95%.

Last edited:
Reactions: galahad.x0

Hazardgaming

Jul 29, 2018
I kind of get where the dev is going with the story, but I don't want my character to be the next king or get any more involved in the whole royal shitshow than he already is.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
I kind of get where the dev is going with the story, but I don't want my character to be the next king or get any more involved in the whole royal shitshow than he already is.
I dont think that the MC will be king, my guess is he saves the kingdom and gets a good profit of it incl Amelia and the Queen but will live a "quiet" life with his Harem on his Land that we got a glimse of on that Date with Eli..

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Phantomphap19

Sep 15, 2022
Story progression through the MC's idiocy, thats a writing trope i wish would end. Otherwise appreciate the update only matters to me because I'm locked in on the story. Will continue with it regardless, but yeah same outcome could have been true,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Dumb MC because of plot reasons.... too many women, with thus too little development given to many of their storylines and romances.

We see these same issues over and over again, on this forum. It's a shame that devs don't seem to be able to learn from the mistakes of one another.
That would only apply if it was an actual mistake. In my opinion there is nothing for the Dev to learn.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I dont think that the MC will be king, my guess is he saves the kingdom and gets a good profit of it incl Amelia and the Queen but will live a "quiet" life with his Harem on his Land that we got a glimse of on that Date with Eli..
Naah. MC will be involved in the royal family directly. Amelia is the only child of the king so if she's with MC that automatically makes MC the next king.

If MC rejects her then I don't know what will happen.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Naah. MC will be involved in the royal family directly. Amelia is the only child of the king so if she's with MC that automatically makes MC the next king.

If MC rejects her then I don't know what will happen.
I very highly doubt MC will be king.

At no point has he ever looked like he wants to rule anything.

Reactions: xapican

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I get that the whole accusation gives the team time to shine...but boy, the MC was sure as hell dumb this time arround...

Also do we really need the lesbian scenes with the ''mother'' and her cult every other update ?
They add really nothing to the story, i'd rather have some more quality time with the MC and his girls, there are a lot of them which need more time, like Alice, Luna or Sylph.

Other than that, Taron has really overstayed his welcome...can we finally kill him...it's not that we need to provide evidence for all the shit he has done, just kill him when none is arround and be over with it.
Letting the guy run arround and playing with the MC and all we can do is react afterwards, swear revenge again and again ain't really enjoyable imo.

You know just like this (and the MC could even do it like this)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Krytax123

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
This had to be the dumbest update this game has ever had. Seriously after all that we have been shown that the MC can do and what Nephilims are this is how it progresses? The MC just lets himself get put in the dungeon. Seriously? This entire time the threat of a dungeon seemed like a dumb joke based on how strong the MC is and never taken seriously, but this is how the scenario went down? We have been shown the MC literally wiping out the pirate's cove and are even told of the other amazing things he has done from his cellmate and you want me to believe he just lets all this happen? What kind of stupid writing is this anyway? It is bad enough that he has had to be ingratiating himself to these worthless royals and nobles, but now capturing him while Taron just stands there? When that happened I realized the writing had reached a next level of stupidity.

Let's get this straight at this point Taron is not a threat and could easily be eliminated at any time. The royal guards and the king are basically insects in the sight of the MC. This would be the perfect moment to just end the farce and let them know there place, and kill Taron. If anyone intervenes just swat them aside like the flies they are. If it is that we have to find the princess, who I really don't care about, then let the MC be given the option of after demonstrating to them their place go look for her or forget her. The only reason why these events are even allowed to occur is for terrible plot convenience which is only supported by terrible and nonsensical writing. It doesn't make sense and is not believable it is just frustratingly dumb. Before anyone uses the excuse of oh Taron could scheme this or that, it is just rendered useless when we are shown in the past of what the MC can do and all those supposed schemes can just be bulldozed over.

Take for example the scene in the castle, where the king orders to take the MC to the dungeon. This is Taron's plan, but what if the MC just said no. We know how that would go, they'd try and then they'd be in for the shock of their lives, be put in their place, Taron would either be tortured or dead and the MC would just leave to go about his business after FINALLY asserting his dominance. But no we get something that makes no senes instead. What's the point of being this powerful, having all these abilities and being a Nephilim if none of it comes into play when it counts. That plus the whole lack of ability or choice to influence how the scenes go is really damaging this VN. I keep comparing this and other fantasy/magic based VNs to Ataegina in terms of the writing, pacing and choices. In that game it literally made you feel that you were powerful as you increased in power and demonstrated that to other characters and had a myriad amount of choices on how the scenes played out unlike here, where you are supposed to powerful but are really not and it as useless when it counts for plot reasons and there are no real choices other than some with the girls. How is it even going to go after it is resolved? Just a sorry pat on the back from the king and go on our way. The MC should make the king beg for forgiveness down on his face on his hand and knees for having to put up with this, which he shouldn't have had to do in the first place if he just acted a little assertive or with common sense for once.
I mean it sure wasnt the smartest way of handling things. But imo only leaving Amelia alone in the city and not telling anyone about his relationship to taron were super dumb. And the first one i can excuse with the MC feeling to secure and maybe arrogant after Taron didnt moved for quite some time.

I think letting himself being captured at this point is okay. He knows he can break out at any time if he desires so and trusts his friends/guild to rescue amelia to get out of this without having to slaughter the whole palace and making his own life (and that of his friends) unnecessarily complicated due to it.

And he's just a few hours behind bars until now, i doubt he will stay there even a day.

Yep, MC could've ended taron right there through the bars with the black sword...
I think its similar to the point above, he doesnt (thats dumb and arrogant) consider Taron this much of a threat that this would be necessary (and it would be hard to explain to the royals). He's (too) sure hes able to kill him soon without everything around it getting messy. He's probably right about that tho and i think even Taron knows that.

He could have just lasered talon too or simply broke the prison bars open lol

I very highly doubt MC will be king.

At no point has he ever looked like he wants to rule anything.
Uhhhhh, i disagree completly. The mc's whole purpose is to be the leader of mankind (for good or worse), being king is just a small steps towards that.

As i understand the story everything leads towards mc vs. the other nephilim and both with their support and armys.

He will surely never sit in the palace all day long, but i suspect he will be king.

Or like Amelia will just be the ruling Queen and he king consort so he barely has to deal with any formalities.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes