Mod Ren'Py Nephilim Replay & Walkthrough Mod[Duke Knox]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
4 months ago I had a both option from the walkthrough but now I don't. Am I missing something? Frustrated enough having to restart the game because the dev broke the save structure in the name of progress.
This mod ain't got no multi-option business, alright? It's a simple, straightforward deal. If you’re seeing some funky stuff, you’re probably messin’ around with a different mod. Now, let me break it down for ya—when I cooked up this mod, I made sure it wouldn't mess with your save files. It’s like a ghost, sneakin’ in and out without leavin’ a trace. Even if you decide to toss this mod in the trash, your save files are gonna stay cool as a cucumber. But hey, if your game starts actin’ like a cranky New Yorker in traffic, you just give me a shout, capisce?

NOTE:
Tell me exactly what’s goin’ on with the game. What kinda problem you havin’?

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
how do i add the mod to the game for mac?
To install a mod for a Ren'Py game on your Mac, follow these steps:

1. First, extract the mod archive.
2. Find the Nephilim app, right-click on it, and select Show Package Contents.
3. Inside, navigate to the Contents/Resources/autorun folder.
4. Hold down the Option key, then drag the folder named game from the unarchived mod into the autorun folder.
5. When prompted, click Merge to combine the mod files with the game's existing files.

This will integrate the mod into your game.

Last edited:

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
Now, let me break it down for ya—when I cooked up this mod, I made sure it wouldn't mess with your save files.
Guess the previous mod had those options. Thanks for taking up the torch so we have one after they quit. Wasn't commenting on the mod making the saves go bad. This latest release the un-modded build didn't like every save I had to date. Ran back through fresh with yours and should be good to go on the next release. Thanks again.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Guess the previous mod had those options. Thanks for taking up the torch so we have one after they quit. Wasn't commenting on the mod making the saves go bad. This latest release the un-modded build didn't like every save I had to date. Ran back through fresh with yours and should be good to go on the next release. Thanks again.
If you've been playing the game from the start, just fast-forward(right click on the skip in the quick menu after selecting unseen text or press shit+.) and you can finish the whole thing in 2-3 minutes flat.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes