Mod Ren'Py Nephilim Replay & Walkthrough Mod[Duke Knox]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
There a way to disable the auto walkthrough? Cause I don't see an option to disable it at all. I click where it says toggle but there's the "Automated Walkthrough: Disabled" but nothing happens when you click toggle with that.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
There a way to disable the auto walkthrough? Cause I don't see an option to disable it at all. I click where it says toggle but there's the "Automated Walkthrough: Disabled" but nothing happens when you click toggle with that.
That's why I added an info "Read before downloading the mod" above download links.
Press Alt+K to open mod configuration tab.
Press 'w' to disable walkthrough.

Last edited:

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
I am curious how is that possible? I mean you don't know how the Dev will write his story and how he will make his choices out to be...
Do one thing: try playing the Nephilim game from version 0.4.0 to the latest version. You'll find out what the mod is doing with the game.
I've also added another feature to my mod's walkthrough. If in the choice menu where a choice is disabled due to some requirements, the mod will show you those requirements and allow you to enable that choice.

Next Mod Version Feature Pic:
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
TYVM Duke Knox ! Does it need an update for new game version?
Nah, updating the mod isn't necessary for the walkthrough section. I'm cooking up some new features and for it the mod needs another update but not necessary. If you bump into any errors, just holler at me on Discord (where I hang out the most) or here.

Reactions: Pif paf

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
That's a bit of problem)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can turn off the mod and read, the choices here are self-explanatory.
But still, it would be worth coming up with something)

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I couldn't understand what you want. Can you explain exactly what you need?
The options with all the results do not fit on the screen. Perhaps needed to make an automatic selection of the font size or field sizes for such cases. (If this is possible at all)

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
The options with all the results do not fit on the screen. Perhaps needed to make an automatic selection of the font size or field sizes for such cases. (If this is possible at all)
Oh, you want a scrollable viewport? It's possible. I'll implement the feature.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mag5246

philosurferx09

Feb 19, 2023
I ran into a problem (auto disabled) with Frida delivering invite to MC. At the end of the scene I chose the "friendly" option but when Frida got back to Amelia she went through a BJ memory. The same thing happened earlier but I didn't make note of it. Is it standard, with this mod, for it to turn the flag on whether or not you selected the option?

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
I ran into a problem (auto disabled) with Frida delivering invite to MC. At the end of the scene I chose the "friendly" option but when Frida got back to Amelia she went through a BJ memory. The same thing happened earlier but I didn't make note of it. Is it standard, with this mod, for it to turn the flag on whether or not you selected the option?
The mod learns your choice selection patterns and trains itself to execute them automatically. To keep track of your past choices, just turn on the mod's action tracker. It'll record everything from the checkpoint where you enabled it. After enabling it in the mod config menu, you can check your log.txt file if you wanna see your past choices.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Mod: v0.3.b

Added 10 new replayable scenes in REPLAYS

New features shots:
Save the render in render gallery:
screenshot0004.png

Render gallery after adding renders:
screenshot0005.png

Render Viewer Navigation (left, right):
screenshot0007.png screenshot0006.png

(Hover your mouse cursor on the left or right side to see the navigation controls)

Auto choice-screen adaptation:
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: TarusSilver

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
What is the option Mod Actions Tracker? Second if I have auto walkthru disabled will it still show the best choice with a color indicator?

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
What is the option Mod Actions Tracker? Second if I have auto walkthru disabled will it still show the best choice with a color indicator?
If you disable the auto walkthrough feature, it won't affect the mod's walkthrough feature; it will only disable the mod's automated feature. If you want to disable the walkthrough, press the 'W' key.

In this update, I have added a mod configuration option to the main menu. Some users do not read the mod details provided in the op, and when the mod automatically picks a choice, they don't understand what's happening. So, I have added this option to the main menu.

Mod Action Tracker: If you enable this, the mod will output its execution/log details into a log.txt file. This process is for training the mod's automation feature by recording past choices to make better predictions for future choices. Keep this option disabled if it is using too much memory/resources.

Reactions: malaac2025

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
4 months ago I had a both option from the walkthrough but now I don't. Am I missing something? Frustrated enough having to restart the game because the dev broke the save structure in the name of progress.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes