-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
erm was this 3.3 update just a handful of renders and that was it?
It continues from where the bratty blonde (Victoria) got angry at the MC at the end of gym class, and depending on your decision in the gym could go to more content with Ms. Collins. If you didn't choose for any of that content, though, it will be a pretty short update.

Reactions: Audi4Rings

Asur1

Dec 5, 2022
Story was ok for a while but all this BS groveling and submission crap just not for me, all the best to ya on the VN but not for me.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Story was ok for a while but all this BS groveling and submission crap just not for me, all the best to ya on the VN but not for me.
Are you talking about the LIs or the MC? Because you can make Ms. Collins and Victoria both submissive to the MC, or you can choose the opposite. It's all based on your choices as the player.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the info Cookie Monster, I will need to start this one over and see what choices I need to make to get this changes.(y)
play with wt-mod, main point for ms collins is when she makes mc to do extra test so success mc can dom her and fail she doms mc.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Could someone tell me what is the difference between these 2 routes?
As of right now, none of those make a difference. I marked them in the walkthrough to let you know that the game does have variables for each of the answer choices, but as of now the variables are still unused. Whether or not they have some importance later is up to the developer.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Saves broken from 3.2 to 3.3, here's the traceback.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My save at the very end was broken, but if I loaded at the choice (to follow Victoria or not) it was fine, IIRC just rolling back a few bits of dialogue, where it let me continue. You might try loading an autosave (from the A page of saves) as often those will work when normal saves don't.

Stratious

Aug 6, 2023
My save at the very end was broken, but if I loaded at the choice (to follow Victoria or not) it was fine, IIRC just rolling back a few bits of dialogue, where it let me continue. You might try loading an autosave (from the A page of saves) as often those will work when normal saves don't.
Final save and all autosaves before it were broken for me, already tried them.

3.80 star(s) 117 Votes