TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
so i redownloaded on pc and still dont know how to access the inventory to equip item?
OK So I just updated the game, I wasn't able to sleep knowing the game had so many issues, So I stayed up till the upload finished. The main post has links for the version Alpha 0.3.5 It works on Android now! And all the other updates I did today.

To equip items, click the book, click inventory, then click on the item, it will automatically equip it. To remove an item, same process just click the item.

Reactions: Bobdon

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Just saying, if you wanna add children or incest in the game, start using SuscribeStars instead of Patreon. Patreon takes a high cut and are bastards, SuscribeStars takes a lower cut from the game donations, plus it lets you do whatever the f*ck you want if it ain't borderline ilegal.

I just wanted to read comments here, since i'm not ... really in love with this game, less without being able to fuck Zenith, + Rudeus looks ugly asf, but you're trying your best and that's okay :p

If you need any help regarding equipment, balancing, and stuff that doesn't seem adequate to the game, lmk and i'll give it a look + bug reports
I do have a subscribestar account, though I noticed a bunch of issues with subscribestar as well. Like you can only withdraw your money when you reach 150$ sitting in your account, and it takes up to 3 weeks for any withdraws to be approved. I have also stated that when my subscribestar amount surpasses the patreon amount I will be more open to adding Rudeus's children back into the game, also the game kinda does have incest but not technically. For example, there are scenes in the game right now where you can have sex with Lilia, and oral sex with Aisha, but the Aisha scenes are dependent on what you choose for your players name. If you choose Rudeus, the scenes are not accessible. You need to pick a different name, also the story is slightly different based on what you choose for your name. Though in the next update I will be adding more scenes with Aisha and Lilia, I will be adding Norn scenes in the next Region Update, and Zenith will be when we go to the Millis Kingdom. The winner of the poll for the next region I will be working on is the Demon continent. I will be doing another poll towards the end of the Demon Continent stuff, where everyone will vote for the next region. So its up to all of you when we get to Zenith.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
I do have a subscribestar account, though I noticed a bunch of issues with subscribestar as well. Like you can only withdraw your money when you reach 150$ sitting in your account, and it takes up to 3 weeks for any withdraws to be approved. I have also stated that when my subscribestar amount surpasses the patreon amount I will be more open to adding Rudeus's children back into the game, also the game kinda does have incest but not technically. For example, there are scenes in the game right now where you can have sex with Lilia, and oral sex with Aisha, but the Aisha scenes are dependent on what you choose for your players name. If you choose Rudeus, the scenes are not accessible. You need to pick a different name, also the story is slightly different based on what you choose for your name. Though in the next update I will be adding more scenes with Aisha and Lilia, I will be adding Norn scenes in the next Region Update, and Zenith will be when we go to the Millis Kingdom. The winner of the poll for the next region I will be working on is the Demon continent. I will be doing another poll towards the end of the Demon Continent stuff, where everyone will vote for the next region. So its up to all of you when we get to Zenith.
Ooh alright, that actually has sense. Hope you get there soon, because Patreon is just bs lol

So, you're technically "blocking" incest scenes with default name, but other name gets them activated...
Well, if we're gonna be able to fuck Zenith,, then i'm happy with that and gonna wait! Thanks for the answers, cheers :p

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
so i redownloaded on pc and still dont know how to access the inventory to equip item?
Also a quick word of advice from the person that made the game, don't stress the gacha system too much, the level up items system is WAY more beneficial. Also you get a set piece of OP gear for each Mission Rank difficulty when you reach 25 Wins.
Equipping Rudeus with that gear and getting him to lvl 99 and using Nova will 1 shot literally anything in the game currently, like WAY OVER KILL we are talking the strongest enemy in the game currently has like 90k? HP Nova with that gear hits the entire enemy team for over a million dmg. Thats why I have been worrying that I made the game too easy again lol. Also the game does not automatically allocate your stat points anymore so be sure to allocate them every couple of levels, you do that by clicking on the book, then clicking on a character. There will be a textbutton that says Allocate Stat Points. Anything over 100 Crit Chance is wasted so obviously avoid that, but Crit Damage has no cap on it. Also Dexterity is your chance to dodge, at 1000 Dexterity you have a 100% chance to never be hit. So there are plenty of different builds you can go for.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
i cant use my saves from the last update ... is there a way to fix this?
Which "Last Update"? From Beta 1 to Alpha 3.5 - No, the game's Renpy version was upgraded, and due to the addition of all the new stats it made it so that all previous saves are essentially ruined.

From Alpha 3.0 to Alpha 3.5 - Your saves should work just fine?

Reactions: aketa787

Nograzie

Jun 22, 2023
I'm afraid i broke both sara's and ariel's Quest, i grinded all of the different ranks missions one after another without rising their affection in-between, and now i can't seem to trigger their date avents or ask them to move into the house anymore.

They are both at the mercenary company but if i speak with them either there or at their original conversation spot i Just get the same unimportant dialogue

Last edited:

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
I'm afraid i broke both sara's and ariel's Quest, i grinded all of the different ranks missions one after another without rising their affection in-between, and now i can't seem to trigger their date avents or ask them to move into the house anymore.

They are both at the mercenary company but if i speak with them either there or at their original conversation spot i Just get the same unimportant dialogue
Can you send me your save so I can take a look at it? Because that shouldn't be possible. There should have been failsafes in place to prevent that.

Nograzie

Jun 22, 2023
Can you send me your save so I can take a look at it? Because that shouldn't be possible. There should have been failsafes in place to prevent that.
I'm playing the android version so i'm not sure how to do that.

What i did was basically just to grind the quests, beat sara's fight, then started grinding the new rank of quests, beat ariel's fight, grind the new rank and then beat Linia. After i did this i started interacting with Sara, i spoke with her until She moved to the mercenary Company, but that's all she did, and the same happened with Ariel. I tried to talk with Lilia to see if they could move in, nothing, tried to talk with them at the mercenary group and usual chat spot, nothing.

Meanwhile, Linia dates worked, so i assumed that what broke things was the continous grind.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MushokuHarem-0.3.5Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
I'm playing the android version so i'm not sure how to do that.

What i did was basically just to grind the quests, beat sara's fight, then started grinding the new rank of quests, beat ariel's fight, grind the new rank and then beat Linia. After i did this i started interacting with Sara, i spoke with her until She moved to the mercenary Company, but that's all she did, and the same happened with Ariel. I tried to talk with Lilia to see if they could move in, nothing, tried to talk with them at the mercenary group and usual chat spot, nothing.

Meanwhile, Linia dates worked, so i assumed that what broke things was the continous grind.
If you look in your book. Click a character, like Sara. Then click Romance Stats. Dates become unlocked at 100 Affection. Each one of the 10 different conversations give 10 points to Affection. So if your affection is at like 70 that means your missing 3 Conversations at the Castle(For Sara) or at the Library(For Ariel). Once the Love stat is 100 that is when they can move in.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Is anyone willing to share a save? Honestly I grinded a lot so losing my saves hurts my will to play it all again lol.
I mean I am willing to give you a save, but I don't think it is worth it, since I made the battles so much easier towards the end. I just played for 1 hour on a new save, didnt use the gacha at all, Rudeus is at level 209, with 1000+ Int, 886% Crit Damage, and instantly wiping out everything at over half a mill damage per hit with Nova. It all kinda snowballs around level 30. Then you run into a bit of a slow down at C Ranked - B Ranked Missions, but as soon as Rudeus hits level 100 the game just gets too easy lol.

Nograzie

Jun 22, 2023
If you look in your book. Click a character, like Sara. Then click Romance Stats. Dates become unlocked at 100 Affection. Each one of the 10 different conversations give 10 points to Affection. So if your affection is at like 70 that means your missing 3 Conversations at the Castle(For Sara) or at the Library(For Ariel). Once the Love stat is 100 that is when they can move in.
Sara Is at 100, Ariel Is at 150, i can even increase their Lust by giving them gifts, but that's all.
I Guess i Will have to start another save.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Sara Is at 100, Ariel Is at 150, i can even increase their Lust by giving them gifts, but that's all.
I Guess i Will have to start another save.
Woah! After dozens of hours of testing I have never seen a character go above 100 Affection. I'm super curious about that. I mean you said your on mobile, so yea I also don't know how to get your save off of there, nor how to send you a save. I mean my save from earlier today I didn't do any of the story or dates at all, just tested the battle system till I beat the first 3 bosses, and got 25 wins on all the tiers. Then did 1 10 pull, pulled the Aqua Heartia and was like oh well shit thats a good spot to save. So I mean here is that save, but I have no idea how you could use it. Also anyone else that wants to skip the battles feel free to use it. But since the battles are kind of like the main content in the game at the moment seems like a waste to skip them, but it is what it is I guess.

I am currently working on the house remodel myself now, as idk what happened to the guy that was supposed to help VolG. He said on Monday the maps would be ready by either Tuesday or Wednesday, So I didn't message him or pester him in any way. Then today (Thursday) I was like well I wonder if he needs more time since I haven't heard anything yet, I went to message him and got a message failed to deliver. So dude just like blocked me out of no where I guess?But yea so my next update is apparently going to take longer than I thought, Since not only am I now getting all the renders and animations and all that, but I guess now I need to do the house remodel since I did promise it would be in the next update. So far I have the bathroom done... and thats it. About to start working on the love nest room. CharaStudio-2024-08-22-14-32-31-Render.png

Nograzie

Jun 22, 2023
Woah! After dozens of hours of testing I have never seen a character go above 100 Affection. I'm super curious about that. I mean you said your on mobile, so yea I also don't know how to get your save off of there, nor how to send you a save. I mean my save from earlier today I didn't do any of the story or dates at all, just tested the battle system till I beat the first 3 bosses, and got 25 wins on all the tiers. Then did 1 10 pull, pulled the Aqua Heartia and was like oh well shit thats a good spot to save. So I mean here is that save, but I have no idea how you could use it. Also anyone else that wants to skip the battles feel free to use it. But since the battles are kind of like the main content in the game at the moment seems like a waste to skip them, but it is what it is I guess.

I am currently working on the house remodel myself now, as idk what happened to the guy that was supposed to help VolG. He said on Monday the maps would be ready by either Tuesday or Wednesday, So I didn't message him or pester him in any way. Then today (Thursday) I was like well I wonder if he needs more time since I haven't heard anything yet, I went to message him and got a message failed to deliver. So dude just like blocked me out of no where I guess?But yea so my next update is apparently going to take longer than I thought, Since not only am I now getting all the renders and animations and all that, but I guess now I need to do the house remodel since I did promise it would be in the next update. So far I have the bathroom done... and thats it. About to start working on the love nest room. View attachment 3957521
Ok so, i started a new save, and It turns out that ariel's and sara's dates just doesn't seem to work anymore ? Both of them at 100 affections, they get in the mercenary Company and any furter interactions there or in the original chat spot does nothing. This time i maxed sarà before starting Ariel's quests. May be a mobile issue, but just for reference It worked in the 0.1 version on android, so It may be something new that broke them

I think i Will download the Windows version and play It on joiplay, i would really appreciate of you happen to have a full save since i just grinded the game twice in 2 days and will have to start another one.

Good luck for the next update and don't get stressed about It, this game looks really promising so just take your time ! .... But if you take random wishes from random nobodies, a couple group scenes would be amazing in the future

Edit: ah, for the 150 affection on Ariel, i think it's because i can still interact with her at dawn at the Academy with some effects. If i go talk to sara, i Just get a "nevermind" dialogue option, but with Ariel at dawn the time skips forward after i talk to her (i keep getting the same uninportant dialogue), and i think that's how the affection raises

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Ok so, i started a new save, and It turns out that ariel's and sara's dates just doesn't seem to work anymore ? Both of them at 100 affections, they get in the mercenary Company and any furter interactions there or in the original chat spot does nothing. This time i maxed sarà before starting Ariel's quests. May be a mobile issue, but just for reference It worked in the 0.1 version on android, so It may be something new that broke them

I think i Will download the Windows version and play It on joiplay, i would really appreciate of you happen to have a full save since i just grinded the game twice in 2 days and will have to start another one.

Good luck for the next update and don't get stressed about It, this game looks really promising so just take your time ! .... But if you take random wishes from random nobodies, a couple group scenes would be amazing in the future

Edit: ah, for the 150 affection on Ariel, i think it's because i can still interact with her at dawn at the Academy with some effects. If i go talk to sara, i Just get a "nevermind" dialogue option, but with Ariel at dawn the time skips forward after i talk to her (i keep getting the same uninportant dialogue), and i think that's how the affection raises
I will get you a completed save as soon as I finish this main hall map. I have been working in CharaStudio for the last 4 hours on this map lol. CharaStudio-2024-08-22-18-43-02-Render.png CharaStudio-2024-08-22-18-43-21-Render.png
I am using these images as maps for the Hallways, The individual rooms will be separate maps, so what I am working on right now is essentially the entire entranceway and the hallways. But I need to get the upstairs area done, and the roof still.
GK8JXsQWgAABY1O.png GK8JXtkW4AAYSsO.png

I am thinking that I should also make a 3rd floor, since the end game thing will have 10-12 additional ladies. Also when you said "group scenes" if you mean Rudeus + 2 girls, yea that is going to be in the next update actually. Every girl will eventually have 10 positions minimum. The general rule of thumb I am following is like this,
Position 1 - Touching
Position 2 - Oral
Position 3 - Unique (Depends on the character)
Positions 4 - 5 - 6 - Vaginal Sex
Positions 7 and 8 - Anal
Position 9 - MFF - The 2nd girl is who ever is closest to the you choose in the story. Example: Position 9 for Sylphy will be Ariel. Position 9 for Roxy will be Sylphy, Position 9 for Eris will be Sara and vice versa. So on and so forth.
Position 10 - MFF Again - But this time the second girl will be up to the player.

Also every update I add 1 new Position per girl currently in the game, I add a minimum of 3 story chapters, A new Boss Battle, 10 conversations with a new girl, 5 dates with a new girl. 5-6 Positions for the new girl. The next update is going to cover Nanahoshi, But she is the last girl that will be added for Ranoa. After that update I will begin mapping the next Area that the community votes on. The vote has already been completed and the winner was the Demon Continent. So while I am working on the Demon continent maps (Which will take me awhile probably 3 months) I will still be doing monthly releases but they will just be adding new positions and some new NPC Dialogue for worldbuilding, While most of my time will be focused on creating the new maps. Mainly because one of the big things that I am doing is learning how to make maps from scratch because far to many of these koikatsu based games all use the same maps. I want to learn how to make stuff from scratch in blender/unity but as I currently am incapable of doing that, I am using the individual pieces of items found in Koikatsus search menu and adding bits and bobs together and making custom maps that way. Though I which I had more control over things like the colors of stuff because those Railings in the second picture should be brown so it kind of annoys me, But yea I think that covers about all of it? Did I answer your questions.... shit bro I forgot I have a bad habit of rambling when I am tired/focused on something else.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021

Hmm I got to the dates just fine with Sara? You said she is in the office for you right? You do know the date dialogues are only available in the office at "Dusk" right? That's for Sara and Ariel, but I am playing through Sara's Dates and getting her to move in, then I will do Ariels conversations. You know doing it all in the proper order lol.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021

Still was unable to recreate that issue you had with Ariel? But here, I just finished the entire story, its the current end of the game save, though I personally don't see a point in having it, aside from not wanting to grind for the next update lol.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes