Regedit32

Feb 6, 2018
This is the dev that added anal fisting nobody wanted, you think he cares about the lesbian grooming?
In spite of the game's beautiful visuals, the author is too autistic to cultivate a proper following.
That's quite an overstatement and I'm happy to disagree.
He already has a proper following such as everyone who likes this game's fetishes. (yes, I'm one of them)

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Two years of development. 300$ on Patreon.
There are people with 1 year of development and two or three times as much.

sfree21

Nov 2, 2023
that extreme content of anal fisting and horse dildo was a christmas special dream right? I like devs that are not afraid to go for less usual content in their games. Hope to see those little sisters bellies bulge from that big dick.

And the dev can always let user choose the sex scenes in the future, hope the dev doesn't drop this game, great potential.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Subscribestar says:
A Vacation Mode enabled
APA has decided to take a break from April 10, 2024 till July 31, 2024, but you can subscribe anyway.
APA has left this message for you:
I'm back at working on the game, but keeping it paused till completion.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
"I'm back at working on the game, but keeping it paused till completion." ...is he saying zero updates til he's 100% done with the game or are patreon subs paused and he's not unpausing til he's done with this update???

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
"I'm back at working on the game, but keeping it paused till completion." ...is he saying zero updates til he's 100% done with the game or are patreon subs paused and he's not unpausing til he's done with this update???
Paused until this update is complete

Reactions: FatYoda
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes