RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
you have istruction on the bitbucket and in this thread if you look back.

If you want the easy way, overwrite file's with masterdragonson's pre-patched ones.
I did something wrong. No "out" folder was created and nothing changed. ????

Edit: Wait. I followed the instructions on page 50, decrytped, and overwrote the data with the new data titled "MGQ Paradox 2.40 Data 08-31-2021." It seems to work.

Last edited:

ThatCatMan

Jul 6, 2021
Can someone give me the cheese files separate from the translation thing, I can't find it, and I already bought the game in English. Will the translation patch corrupt text if what it's translating is already English? Obligatory "asking for a friend."

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
can you really buy the game in English? if so why do you want the translation patch all that does is make the game in English.
and to answer it shouldn't affect your game at all well i dont think it would

ThatCatMan

Jul 6, 2021
It's the cheese I want. The debug option thing that can come in the translation patch. Just wanted to make sure I didn't end up with some language that looks like it's involved in the eldritch.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
I can't seem to meet up with Eva, I've gotten past the Monte Carlo part of the story, and have recruited Juska yet haven't run into Eva, yet there's dialogue when I go to the hills, but she doesn't appear.

Last edited:

Justpassingby22

Feb 24, 2020
Im in the time loop right now, and when i get to the third Floor and talk with Promenstein, she takes me to her room and everything is black. I cant interact with anzthing, and im stuck. Menu still works the same tho. Can someone help?

PGerman

Jan 27, 2021
I hate this statement, she is incredibly rare, I've got 25h in labyrinth "Carnage mode" since she came out, but she destroyed me. So I missed her :( Carnage mode is insanely hard, who else has trouble with it? my Luka does 680.000.000.000 damage per hit, so I believe 600+ Billion, and that like 1/30 of a Carnage boss health bar. Like holy titsballs xD

Also other thing I noticed now, humm the affection off all the companions was reset, going from some companions that were at 12k affection from farming 200h+ in 2.35, and now after those 25h and getting new Carnage gear I don't wanna reset, but that's pretty horrible to lose all those points =/ So beware people (at least you can view the scenes in the gallery know without needing the affection, but still it's a bit annoying)
I have some time in the normal LOC and I didn't had much trouble in the carnage version. My Luka was able to comfortably deal enough damage until around floor 50 or 60. And I spected my Lest into using the Pleasure Gravity strat. And so I just used him the entire time, and got to around floor 160 before I got enough legendary gear and escaped. I met Idea Luka once and Demon Lord Cassandra 2 times. Try using gravity pleasure if you still have trouble.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I have some time in the normal LOC and I didn't had much trouble in the carnage version. My Luka was able to comfortably deal enough damage until around floor 50 or 60. And I spected my Lest into using the Pleasure Gravity strat. And so I just used him the entire time, and got to around floor 160 before I got enough legendary gear and escaped. I met Idea Luka once and Demon Lord Cassandra 2 times. Try using gravity pleasure if you still have trouble.
Hehe, yeah I talked about that with someone else, but no, I have no trouble with people using it, but personally I like to challenge myself, I feel like that kinda ruins the whole point of getting gear since you can OS anything with that strat.
But have fun ;)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Once I got my 2.4 version running I decided that it may be fun to start from scratch(still on the fence about it.) I'd really like to start on the new stuff like time loops and new Demon Lords that everyone's been talking about but I'm in a RPG slump and need something extra. I don't know if this will do it but does anyone have any creative ideas on how to make things new or interesting? Strategies, secrets, odd playstyles, or something along these lines.

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Hehe, yeah I talked about that with someone else, but no, I have no trouble with people using it, but personally I like to challenge myself, I feel like that kinda ruins the whole point of getting gear since you can OS anything with that strat.
But have fun ;)
On that note, don't know if you already noticed it but mastery changed from going with highest to stacking. How much difference this will make depends on your gear and jobs, but for me the fact sword mastery from job and ability now stacks with the one from gear means my Luka goes from 16M atk to 24M just on switching to 2.4 and slotting in sword mastery ability.

Reactions: Gojii and Zeyla

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
On that note, don't know if you already noticed it but mastery changed from going with highest to stacking. How much difference this will make depends on your gear and jobs, but for me the fact sword mastery from job and ability now stacks with the one from gear means my Luka goes from 16M atk to 24M just on switching to 2.4 and slotting in sword mastery ability.
Do you mean that I can now have multiple masteries and they won't invalidate one another?

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
SO THAT'S WHAT IT WAS !!!!
I noticed my stats went higher simply from switching from 2.35 to 2.40 but I thought it was some smaller tweaking that they did on the gear I already had. Damn that's awesome :D

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Do you mean that I can now have multiple masteries and they won't invalidate one another?
It used to work like XP where only the highest modifier counted, now they are all added. For example IIRC standard mastery is +120% weapon stats, before if you had mastery from job and ability you still only got +120%, but now they are added up so it would instead be 240%.

Add that LoC accessories can have mastery and you can push the bonus really high.
SO THAT'S WHAT IT WAS !!!!
I noticed my stats went higher simply from switching from 2.35 to 2.40 but I thought it was some smaller tweaking that they did on the gear I already had. Damn that's awesome :D
Yeah it is a great buff(between a third and half more stats depending I think), at first I didn't pay much attention to the differences exactly because there is tweaking between versions that end up increasing stats for everyone by a bit. Except when I was going through things to figure out what changed I noticed only Luka had a big increase.

Now it would nice to say I checked the various possibilities and eventually narrowed it down to mastery. But I just checked equips, accidentally removed accessory without noticing, saw status screen, was baffled until I realized what I did, put back accessory, then went 'wait the drop was smaller than I would have expected' and tested slotting the ability.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Since I started my "blank slate" I learned that I don't have the images I need. Is there a download link for all of them? Should I just drag and drop from my previous version? If I wanted, could I use a "get all weapons" edit?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Since I started my "blank slate" I learned that I don't have the images I need. Is there a download link for all of them? Should I just drag and drop from my previous version? If I wanted, could I use a "get all weapons" edit?
There are no weapons in "blank slate"

If you dont have the images how were you playing until now?

Just download game from OP

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I meant that I started playing from the beginning with nothing and when an H-scene was supposed to appear it would just fade to black and skip it. I was wondering if I should tinker with my save to try and use some unusual or unknown weapons to help keep things interesting.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes