Mana Renard

Aug 5, 2020
Does anyone have the beta version?
MBM.Ver 0.10.0 includes previous versions where the gameplay is different from now. Unfortunately, the author has deleted his download address.

Reactions: Krongorka

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Reactions: Slime0

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Can someone please share a save? I can't find one for the latest version. I've been playing for hours and I could really use some help xD

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
How about a ?
Hey, thanks for the guide, but I have already done all of it and more. The thing I need is progress of the "main" characters

Also, I am not 100% sure, but there are stuff missing in the guide ^^'

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hey, thanks for the guide, but I have already done all of it and more. The thing I need is progress of the "main" characters

Also, I am not 100% sure, but there are stuff missing in the guide ^^'
If you can figure out what's missing, tell me, I'll add it.

Also, it does have a section about getting favor with your colleagues.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
since you brought up the guide, is there a guide for complex breeding? I'm sure there are many things about that mod that I'm not fully aware of.
Yes. It's linked from my guide, right in the introduction.

There is specifically a section about things you might be not fully aware of there.

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
Yes. It's linked from my guide, right in the introduction.

There is specifically a section about things you might be not fully aware of there.
thanks! After reading this, I'm positive that I did all I needed to know so that's a relief for me

Reactions: flannan

rowrow1234

Apr 25, 2018
hey guys, i want to cheat extra by adding all the positive traits i can to my private house player character so I can have giant booba every race, anyone got an idea of how to do it? Like where can i find the player characters file in the folders? also id like to have multiple of my player character if someone can give me an idea of how to do that as well to speed up the process

EDIT: another idea i have, anyone know how i could modify or add new potions or milk to do the same?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes