Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

RedYosh1

Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone here have the Mal0 and Rouge mod from Kaunan? Is the only two that can't be downloaded through SteamCMD.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
Kaunan got harased on steam for what exacly?
from what I understood people were trash talking her about her mods for things like the moan sfx she put on some characters and the strapon

unfortunately the actions of a few stupid users had a huge impact not only on her who created the mods but also on those who actually enjoyed what she created

Reactions: MrGreenFKS

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone here have the Mal0 and Rouge mod from Kaunan? Is the only two that can't be downloaded through SteamCMD.
rouge
workshop_download_item 1102930 3285753467
mal0
workshop_download_item 1102930 3247829062

I just tested and it's downloading just fine, but I used steam console instead of steamcmd
use this to learn how to enable it then scroll down till you find the "Console autostart on Steam launch" topic
works the same way as steamcmd and it installs your mods in the same folder as the mods you normally download from workshop
the game will even recognize it as a workshop mod and will add a steam icon on the ingame mod list

Last edited:

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
from what I understood people were trash talking her about her mods for things like the moan sfx she put on some characters and the strapon

unfortunately the actions of a few stupid users had a huge impact not only on her who created the mods but also on those who actually enjoyed what she created
thats just dumb the moaning was good and the strap is ok to

RedYosh1

Feb 17, 2018
rouge
workshop_download_item 1102930 3285753467
mal0
workshop_download_item 1102930 3247829062

I just tested and it's downloading just fine, but I used steam console instead of steamcmd
use this to learn how to enable it then scroll down till you find the "Console autostart on Steam launch" topic
works the same way as steamcmd and it installs your mods in the same folder as the mods you normally download from workshop
the game will even recognize it as a workshop mod and will add a steam icon on the ingame mod list
Thanks. I will certainly use steam console next time, however, it works with SteamCMD as well, is just a bit wonky? You have to retry a bunch of times until it actually downloads the mods.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
Thanks. I will certainly use steam console next time, however, it works with SteamCMD as well, is just a bit wonky? You have to retry a bunch of times until it actually downloads the mods.
hmmm, I didn't used steamcmd for too long because most mods were already in a pack on the OP and also because I bought the game shortly after so I didn't had much experience with it, but with console I downloaded both mods first try just fine
plus since the console is already a feature from steam that you just have to enable you don't have to worry about downloading anything, and everything you download using it is already installed where it should

commandhat

Nov 9, 2020
The following mods currently give Access Denied errors and are no longer downloadable from Steam Workshop as an anonymous user. People who were previously subscribed may still have access.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rest in pieces. I have copies, but my internet connection is unusably slow when uploading, and some of these mods -- Amy Rose in particular -- are very huge.

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
the creator of the amy mod and i assume is the one that created the others of those removed ones was get alot of hate on model design of their mods so took them down from what ive heard

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes