Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Hu23Ca

Feb 2, 2024
It requer you to mod the game with BepInEx to use plugins.
here is The last BepInEx stable ver download link -
It also need the game engine to have some unstripped dlls to work, you can get them by creating clear unity project in Unity Hub using same engine version as the game. But since i already done that, you can get those from me and simply follow this guide.
1 Unzip BepInEx into your KK folder
2 Unzip Dllstouse with file replace into same KK folder
3 Start and close the game once (if a plugin folder appeared in \KoboldKare\BepInEx you did all right)
4 Now you may add plugins into that plugin folder and its done
Hello I'm new and I play with it and I love it. But I need help. Is this what the folder should look like if I use this cheat mode? BepInEx 1722460955147.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: dziad_ufolud123

OnceAPotato

May 8, 2023
The main tool is SteamCMD. It's literally just Steam but as a command window instead of as a full application. You type/paste commands into it instead of clicking things. There are sites that will generate a download command, but SteamCMD only works with Steam's backend so it's not going to DL random internet stuff.

So the process is installing SteamCMD, signing into SteamCMD anonymously, copying a workshop link to a website, copying the command from the website, and pasting the command into SteamCMD. Congrats, the mod is downloading. Now you move the mod into the KK folder for mods.

I'll be honest, it's a royal pain in the ass due to being tedious, but it's all pretty straightforward and nothing dangerous should happen unless you start randomly downloading stuff off the internet. And, honestly, this site's KK download and trying out the game with mods was what lead me to buying it outright. Not out of frustration, but because I enjoyed it. A side effect was easier modding, though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shurutsue

Hu23Ca

Feb 2, 2024
But then, why I can't even see those windows in the game? Or what is the keyboard button that displays those windows?

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Guess I'll bump this since not a single person replied.
I think someone here, or on the dev's discord uploaded a version from where the game was still closed source quite some time ago.
I'm not sure how much "pre-steam" there is actually.
If the game was on itch during that time and not just patreon stuff and you bought it there, you might have some luck with their app (I can't say much here though, never used it.)

Aside of that, there's really just getting older versions from their github, which go back to when it was made open source I believe and the different releases on steam.
(Unless someone somehow has the specific version you're looking for, although I don't know if anyone still has those :HideThePain: )

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Guess I'll bump this since not a single person replied.
Unfortunately most games don't have people holding on to older versions unless the dev goes full silly mode and guts the entire game in an update and then takes forever to return to a playable state.

Also you aren't going to get much engagement until you complete your profile and engage with the community yourself, most of the accounts that request something on their first post never return to acknowledge if the request was completed.

Nov 21, 2023
But then, why I can't even see those windows in the game? Or what is the keyboard button that displays those windows?
f5 should work and if the windows dont appear then try to reinstall it like
-install bepinex and RUN the game atleast once
-put the plugins in and check if a window appears when u are loading in

Reactions: Hu23Ca

PaperLone

Jun 12, 2021
Hi guys, has anyone encountered the same problem as me? Basically when I try to save the game it won't let me save. I click on the new save button but nothing happens. I have already tried to uninstall and delete the Naelstrof folder where the saves are. But continue.

ChocoboTitan

Mar 21, 2022
I think someone here, or on the dev's discord uploaded a version from where the game was still closed source quite some time ago.
I'm not sure how much "pre-steam" there is actually.
If the game was on itch during that time and not just patreon stuff and you bought it there, you might have some luck with their app (I can't say much here though, never used it.)

Aside of that, there's really just getting older versions from their github, which go back to when it was made open source I believe and the different releases on steam.
(Unless someone somehow has the specific version you're looking for, although I don't know if anyone still has those :HideThePain: )
I actually think I found it but....It's a torrent file and I have NO clue how to open the damn thing.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I actually think I found it but....It's a torrent file and I have NO clue how to open the damn thing.
Torrent files are used with torrent clients (e.g. ) to download the files you're looking for. The file itself doesn't do anything other than tell your client where what you're looking for can be found.

Reactions: dziad_ufolud123

ChocoboTitan

Mar 21, 2022
The file itself doesn't do anything other than tell your client where what you're looking for can be found.
I repeat. I have NO idea how to open the damn thing. I know what they do, and I've done it before, but this one is like...REFUSING to open regardless of what I try. I got a DIFFERENT old version to open, but this one is being a bitch. It's V11, which you can find on kemono, but I CANNOT for the LIFE of me get it to fucking open. I got two other old ones to open, but again, this one is seemingly REFUSING.

If anyone here can open the damn thing, please let me know. I don't know if links from 0 post accounts are allowed or not*, but if you just search"KoboldKareBuild11" "KoboldKareBuild12" and "KoboldKareBuild13" on the Naelstrof Kemono page, you should find em pretty easily.

I couldn't open any of the three. I got 9 and 10 to open, but NONE of the newer ones. It has to be one of the 3 that I couldn't get to cooperate.

*If they are allowed and someone is willing to help me out, I'll just directly link em.

Last edited:

ChocoboTitan

Mar 21, 2022
I repeat. I have NO idea how to open the damn thing. I know what they do, and I've done it before, but this one is like...REFUSING to open regardless of what I try. I got a DIFFERENT old version to open, but this one is being a bitch. It's V11, which you can find on kemono, but I CANNOT for the LIFE of me get it to fucking open. I got two other old ones to open, but again, this one is seemingly REFUSING.

If anyone here can open the damn thing, please let me know. I don't know if links from 0 post accounts are allowed or not*, but if you just search"KoboldKareBuild11" "KoboldKareBuild12" and "KoboldKareBuild13" on the Naelstrof Kemono page, you should find em pretty easily.

I couldn't open any of the three. I got 9 and 10 to open, but NONE of the newer ones. It has to be one of the 3 that I couldn't get to cooperate.

*If they are allowed and someone is willing to help me out, I'll just directly link em.
Here are the three that wouldn't cooperate.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Here are the three that wouldn't cooperate.

While I don't fully understand, the problem with the above 3 torrents are that they're unseeded. They're from 2019 and 2020, and no one seems to be sharing them anymore, thus why you can't get them.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes