pinkycat

Feb 13, 2020
how do i progress more? i got the makhor bones, raided the bandits and rogue orcs, and got 110% kentark training. but i can't go further on the kentark stuff and i have no other quests. i see there are still loads of scenes i didn't get though so i must have missed something.

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
The good: it's significantly longer than the last two 'filler' updates and does a way better job reusing a variety of old scenes.
The bad: it's still a incredibly small update considering how long it took and it doesn't look like there's any new art at all.

idk, if this had taken 3 months to come out I probably would have thought it was ok, but it's been nearly a year. It exceeded my expectations, but that say more about how rock bottom my expectations have sunk for updates. It doesn't even give the 'bad end' any sort of ending, so I fully expect another 'filler' update in another six months.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
To access the new content, simply load a save that has been made before the message in-game that asked you to make a save before a certain point.
Can anyone remind me what this is?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Kingdom of Deception [v0.14.2.2] [Hreinn Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [344 MB]
- - - -

Mac [330 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
The good:

The update is long and they do use it well sometimes. For example the scenes have a bit of set up and follow up which was missing a lot in past releases.
They did include some of my past suggestions like Sabia secretly enjoying herself, so i feel a bit heard.
I didn't find any bugs.
The story has two very distinct routes with completely different scenes and tone.
They were indeed more creative and incorporated older artwork decently to give a much needed variety to the visuals.

The bad:

There is no way around this: this is not a 7-8 month patch.
The length of this update is cut right in half if you remove the words "slut, bitch, whore, hole, your place".
The way these scenes are written begs for new assets. Sabia simply must have topless versions of her outfits as well as a "soaked" variant like Riven had in NN.
Still no theme in this patch that couldn't have been explored in Grok-og Dar.

The ugly:

The inclusion of older scenes inevitably highlights the drop in quality. It is extremely jarring to see Sabia in a detailed full screen and then jump to a quarter-screen picture where 90% of her body is hidden behind orc ass.

Overall there are some good aspects to this release, but a lot of them are undermined by their connected negative points. The only reason this patch gives for a "part 3" is the fact that it doesn't end yet. Nothing more.
And so my earlier criticism still stands: the next part really needs to have a way for Sabia to escape, otherwise this won't even be a filler but rather a sidetrack that doesn't offer anything the main story didn't do already.

I do appreciate tho, that several points i made in the past have been implemented in this patch. I asked for those so i do give my honest compliments for it as well.

tl;dr:

Better than the first part, but that isn't a high bar. If you've been here, you knew what to expect and you'll pretty much get exactly that.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes