Starving101

Feb 13, 2023
does anyone have a link to the walkthrough? the link on the page doesnt work (just links to a patreon post that has a link that goes nowhere)

Magnelo

Jun 19, 2018
I was originally a Patreon supporter of theirs for a few years. I'm tired of waiting for them to get their shit together. I do creative writing as a hobby since I was a kid and I have years of experience running erotic online tabletop role-playing campaigns. If an artist and a programmer are serious about making a decent quality crowd-funded VN like this, I'd love a shot at writing it. I'd even do it for free for the first few months.
Then it's time community makes creator's work

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
I guess there's nothing to do in this thread while 'waiting for the update' but make fun of the devs then. Update as soon as that grandpa's mild case of hypothermia clears up (he forgot his blanket last night and got cold)
Let's pray together :

Dear Lord
We come to You with heavy hearts, seeking Your healing and comfort for our beloved grandfather who is suffering from severe hypothermia. We ask that You surround him with Your warmth and love, restoring his strength and bringing him back to health. Please guide the hands of the medical team caring for him, granting them wisdom and skill to teach his grandson to release a hentai game update once in a while.

• Sad
Reactions: BigBiggieBig
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes