• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
Downloaded on linux mint and there's no dialogues T-T. I tried some fixes but it either "doesnt work" or need to install something that i can't or dont know how to.
Linux is already a hard sell when you like regular gaming but here where whole games are mostly done by one person I would recommend just stick with windows. I use linux mostly on my TV because there I mostly use a browser or a video player.

Reactions: RedAISkye

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Your wish has been successfully ignored and you will never be satisfied unless you forget KP exist.
Its funny how many JP Devs "borrow" ideas from the popular. I think this is the 3rd Watered down Karryn's prison clone i've seen.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Its funny how many JP Devs "borrow" ideas from the popular. I think this is the 3rd Watered down Karryn's prison clone i've seen.
You mean creators in general. If something is popular / selling well everyone want a piece of the pie. That's why, for example, there was the brown age of FPS games (where everything was dusty / muddy colored for a while), and why you see movies with the same / similar theme released shortly after a major hit, or all the youtubers that do whatever the most recent viral video is.

Reactions: Dedensai

Fledder

Jun 10, 2024
Just chiming in to say that I hope Rem is working on a Superherione game sequel / new game with similar mechanics. It would be god tier.

Has he talked about working on a new game ever?
im pretty sure he did, he didn't go into what the game is like i think

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Just chiming in to say that I hope Rem is working on a Superherione game sequel / new game with similar mechanics. It would be god tier.

Has he talked about working on a new game ever?
Direct quotes from Rem:

"I knew I didn't want to just make a sequel, another game that was like KP but with minor iterations."

"I've already decided on the wide, broad strokes for the next game. It will be a female protagonist RPG strategy game, but it won't be like any ever done before. It will also have ZERO BATTLEFUCK, in fact, if Karryn's Prison was a proof of testing a concept of iterating on marrying gameplay with sex and marrying sex with gameplay for an eroge and pushing it to new levels, then the next game is testing iterating the concept of what for a long time before DLsite indies appeared, what eroge generally were. The concept of a game that had sex in it. Your Fate/Stay Nights. Your Clannads. Yours Eushullys. Your Ninetails. Your Alicesofts."

If you want to read the entire slog of it

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2021
Honestly I'm interested. This game was great but nowadays so many hgames try and fail to blend sex and gameplay.
if devs keep trying in rpgmaker, they will keep failing. I've created a few prototypes in godot and it was still a miserable experience like the remtairy blog described it. I can only imagine the development hell that is rpgmaker.

4.60 star(s) 421 Votes