Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
This game has been around since 2021 o_O Guess some devs don't want to promote their own games here :unsure:
Also noticed there's no golden tag o_O
Read some of the reviews and apparently the sandbox tag is conveniently missing :cautious:

Usually this is the part I would say "let's wait and see where this goes", but then again it's been 3 years now. Doesn't seem worth the DL imo :unsure:
Regarding the sandbox tag, it was missing because it is no longer necessary, because the sandbox/freeroam mode is optional,

And during a survey I conducted, ~70% of players who played Our Home in the latest public version played in VN mode, so VN mode is more popular than Free-Roam mode. Therefore, I made a change to put VN mode at the focus of the game, ensuring that people who usually exclude the free-roam tag will discover the game.

I tried to find some data to better understand how many people exclude sandbox from their searches, but unfortunately, F95 does not provide this information.

Regarding whether the download is worth it, the game has been in development for 3 years, delivering monthly versions for about 1 year and 8 months. This way, the development is active and consistent. I think it's worth the download :cool: .

Regarding the type of thread : Patreon holds me accountable for all my activities outside the platform. Therefore, I reserve the right to refrain from engaging in certain discussion thread to avoid any reason that might lead to my account being banned in the future. Although I am interested in promoting my games in various thread , my presence in many of them will go unnoticed. I prefer to focus my participation on my own thread. Any adaptations or changes people make are not my responsibility.

My game features content highlighted in the tags and in future tags, and the sandbox is optional, which is why it is not in the tags.

Last edited:

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
Our home not on the list, have an incest patch though M/S B/S
The patch isn't linked in the main post. After searching the thread I think the most recent i-patch is for version 2.5.2 but the game is on version 2.19.2. Is the patch still usable (but probably ineffective in certain parts)?

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
The patch isn't linked in the main post. After searching the thread I think the most recent i-patch is for version 2.5.2 but the game is on version 2.19.2. Is the patch still usable (but probably ineffective in certain parts)?
I haven't found any patches, if there were any I would try.

Jul 25, 2022
Guess some devs don't want to promote their own games here
This is a topic of games with incestuous content, it wouldn't make sense for the developer of this game to promote it here, considering that it doesn't even appear to have incest. Someone said there was a patch, but it was discontinued.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
There is no need for patch. You can change the relationship in-game

Reactions: JojodoLolo

69420jmarston

May 17, 2022
looking for a game, it may have been incest by patch. One of the sisters is a streamer and you do stuff with her on stream. The last scene involves the 2 maybe 3 sisters and the mom.

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
looking for a game, it may have been incest by patch. One of the sisters is a streamer and you do stuff with her on stream. The last scene involves the 2 maybe 3 sisters and the mom.
Could be F.I.L.F., maybe even Girl House. The latter isn't really incest, but kinda-sorta-could-be-seen-as-incest-if-you-look-really-close (no incest tag or patch, though, but if I remember correctly, it's revealed early on that the MC kinda resembles the long-lost son of the mother of the house, but this aspect isn't really explored any further beyond just a photo on a table).

Both games has one girl in the house that does lewd streaming, and after gaining their trust, you start joining in on those streams.

Reactions: NoRefund

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Lots of games like that. First one that came to mind is Confined With Goddesses. Also, Flirty F.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Omnilord It seems this game has F/D. I haven't played it myself but this is what the game dev said.
Oh, to clarify it's the backer version that focuses on Sunra and the new demons.
The public version gets the nude image of Zesurra, as well as the long awaited incest scenes with your lovable drow daughters. As well as two new quests; one involving foreign diplomats, and the other involving a hostile takeover of one of the Matriarch's primary business.

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes