Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters
Jan 3, 2021
Random thought I had earlier, of all the incest games I liked, it seems like all of them are set in modern age, give or take. Wonder why there's no sci-fi stuff?

Seems like it'd be perfect fodder for great interactions, like dad gets sick, they freeze em for 20 years, bam, the kids and dad are the same age, no wierd games with too young or too old.

If only I had even an iota of talent, I could write my own and turn it into a goldmine. Ah well.
Check Last Hope, is Sci-Fi. But I agree, we need more of that and medieval setting.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Random thought I had earlier, of all the incest games I liked, it seems like all of them are set in modern age, give or take. Wonder why there's no sci-fi stuff?

Seems like it'd be perfect fodder for great interactions, like dad gets sick, they freeze em for 20 years, bam, the kids and dad are the same age, no wierd games with too young or too old.

If only I had even an iota of talent, I could write my own and turn it into a goldmine. Ah well.
Sci-Fi is not only "deep space" scenery, IMHO. For instance, post-apocalyptic plots.
You could give a try:
"The Voyage Above" [first releases, though]
"The Necromancer Arises"
"SexBot" and the "mad-scientist" thing.
"Alternate Existence" [recent updates]
And, why not these two?: --> Apocalust --> Altered Destiny.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Our home not on the list, have an incest patch though M/S B/S
This game has been around since 2021 o_O Guess some devs don't want to promote their own games here :unsure:
Also noticed there's no golden tag o_O
Read some of the reviews and apparently the sandbox tag is conveniently missing :cautious:

Usually this is the part I would say "let's wait and see where this goes", but then again it's been 3 years now. Doesn't seem worth the DL imo :unsure:

update:
Lustworth Academy | true M/S B/S A/NP others true S/S | Ren'Py
Well at least this game has sexy time, even though it knows what it is and is a year older. Will give this one a try :coffee:

M0narh

May 20, 2024
Guys, what was that incest game where we are male mc, have a sister, mother, at the beginning of the game, you can enable/disable an option for the sister to have sex with the father, and there's a scene where they have sex in the car.
And then in the kitchen the father catches the son fucking the mother, and he's like, it's okay, go on.

Dec 29, 2020

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Guys, what was that incest game where we are male mc, have a sister, mother, at the beginning of the game, you can enable/disable an option for the sister to have sex with the father, and there's a scene where they have sex in the car.
And then in the kitchen the father catches the son fucking the mother, and he's like, it's okay, go on.
It doesn't sound like anything I've played before, but given the required tags (M/S, F/D, and B/S), I managed to dig up two likely candidates from the main list:
Do any of these seem to match what you were after?

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes