athosberger

Mar 21, 2022
To be real, i dont compreend the game, i dont fuking know how to progress, almost none of npc talks and nothing happens

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
holy sht this might be the worst censored ever when it pixelated u can still make out somewhat of the image but not when it a complete fking blur, I'm guessing this is because this is from China had to do another retranslation twice using Mtool 1st time in Japanese second time in Chinese just to get the name in english so I can jump to the recollection room and skip this entire stupid story, even with that skip the damn payoff is really not worth it especially with all these horrid censored. There's the save to skip the damn thing the art quality also drop somewhat for some scene urgh this not worth "playing" at all. View attachment 3839402 View attachment 3839407
Your save doesn't work. Can you upload the whole save file?

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
How the fuck you beat chess/old Man minigame?
Shit hard for whatever reason.
Yeah, it's just connect 5, either up, down, or diagonal. You gotta maneuver in a way that he'll have to block 2 paths at the same time to beat him. He's pretty good, but he's not perfect. He will make the occasional mistake that will let you position properly. At least the time doesn't change when you play him, so you can play as much as you want each time.

Elitefive

Jul 20, 2018
game stuck in prologue when entering a building... gotta skip the entire prolouge, which implies that you mightve missed some scenes cos the intro skip leaves you at a weird place

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Gonna wait for the author fix the bug as noted in . Looks promising tho

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
So does putting in the correct password on the computer even do anything? I've done it, and literally nothing happens, unless there's some other trigger in-game I haven't found yet.

1.60 star(s) 14 Votes