CrystalBall

Oct 13, 2016
I think there's a lot more wrong with guys who constantly go to ntr threads in order to moan about how terrible ntr is. :sneaky::coffee:
I see the same thing happening at hanime.tv, you can see thousands of likes, downloads, and views on ntr videos there yet there's always a bunch of morons in the comments who keep bitching about ntr and how oh-so-terrible it is. It's quite hilarious. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I don't really have a problem with NTR per se, just with devs using it as a kusoge crutch. ;):coffee:

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
The game seem to have a lot of bugs, like when i saw the pervert in the onsen with the "!", i can't do anything.
Also it seem that it doesn't matter (or i'm wrong, this game let you clueless too many times), if you catch your girlfriend on the first day when her boss harass her or/and if you have lunch with her. I also wonder if spending time with her reading do something.

Generaly most NTR game give you an hint, with a corruption bar/love bar or stuff like that. Here, they are nothing except the fact that we know approximatively where she is when we are on the map (which isn't convenient because going here advance time ).

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
I kinda feel bad for the author.
Sure, the game might be bad (It's not even that bad, to be honest. I've seen lots of games with better reviews despite having worse gameplay).
No game deserves to receive review bombs just a few hours after release.
its the price + hype man, most of the shitty games out there r kinda cheap and the author DIDN'T hype it up, which means players won't be having high expectation for it -> better reviews. The art looks very decent so I hope that she'll learn from the mistake and make a better version of it

Reactions: teraexbf

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I kinda feel bad for the dev too, but the game is awful. The problems are pretty much what has already been pointed out here.

Spent almost an hour in the game and didn't see shit. Hope she doesn't get discouraged, not everyone handles very well these review bombs. She should've released an alpha/beta/demo version before the full release.

A shame, the art is ok.

Last edited:

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
The game style reminds me of Summer Memories ~My Cucked Childhood Friends~. Feels like they are trying to emulate Shinachikucastella and failing unfortunately.

Reactions: TgMaker
Sep 20, 2020
As much as the game sucks, I at least commend the author for giving it a shot. Hopefully the author learns these mistakes and uses it as knowledge to improve their skills and to avoid messes like this.

Reactions: teraexbf

user5325

Jun 20, 2022
holy sht this might be the worst censored ever when it pixelated u can still make out somewhat of the image but not when it a complete fking blur, I'm guessing this is because this is from China had to do another retranslation twice using Mtool 1st time in Japanese second time in Chinese just to get the name in english so I can jump to the recollection room and skip this entire stupid story, even with that skip the damn payoff is really not worth it especially with all these horrid censored. There's the save to skip the damn thing the art quality also drop somewhat for some scene urgh this not worth "playing" at all. View attachment 3839402 View attachment 3839407
could you add the global and config saves?

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
yeah after watching the cg from the given saves it really isn't worh it at all at least half of the cg aren't even good anyway, well hope she does better on her next game and listen to criticism

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
As much as the game sucks, I at least commend the author for giving it a shot. Hopefully the author learns these mistakes and uses it as knowledge to improve their skills and to avoid messes like this.
Definitely deserves props. Art is honestly phenomenal. The games system just lacks crucial elements to make it functional. Especially the lack of guidance on unlocking the xray system and the point of money since it doesnt seem to be used for anything besides a plot point.

Reactions: StatelierTerror
1.60 star(s) 14 Votes