VN Ren'Py Heartsworn Abyss [v0.2p] [sky blue aster]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I haven't released the first H-scenes yet, the current ones in Ch.1 lead to a dead end, but that will be expanded when the Patreon hopefully gets going.
well, If you have patience it will. The writing is good, the story is good and the art is REALLY good.

Since this game have NTR and rape, you'll have to be strong to stand the BS some people here will put you through (specially if there's more rape, or MC forcing the main girl to fuck other dudes or something like that.

Don't be one of those who give up or throw too small or to slow updates, and you'll get your patreon going. BTW, if you're putting more rape in the game, think about a Subscribestar too, since Patreon is touchy with some heavier adult games fetishes, and you may lose your account if any id*** decide to report your Patreon profile.

All that said, be patience, this game is pretty good, in all aspects. Lots of people here have suported new devs, just for the new devs to abandon everything because they didnt make money too fast. If you can show this project of yours will be finished no matter what, the financial support will come sooner or later, because your game is VERY good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: skyblueaster

skyblueaster

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2023
Thanks! He draws for Japanese mobile games, so his illustrations cost a pretty penny, but I love his work.
It’s instant ramen and Chef Boyardee everyday until I have enough for the new heroine, ahaha.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I just wanna ask one thing... Are Rei and Akari in a relationship, or they just have a platonic thing? I don't give a damn about ntr definitions but I only get interested when there is cheating going on...

skyblueaster

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2023
I just wanna ask one thing... Are Rei and Akari in a relationship, or they just have a platonic thing? I don't give a damn about ntr definitions but I only get interested when there is cheating going on...
Real relationship. Give it time to develop like a good stew. :)

Reactions: Gudil

MSG64

Oct 15, 2018
Love the art, kinda have more and more trouble with stupid protags and stupid setups in ntr ruining the genre for me but since you're saying yours will actually fight back I might get interested in the game!

Reactions: Gudil

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Considering this is a piracy forum, I'm almost certain someone is going to leak the NighTmaRes version from Patreon lol.

But that's life, ahaha. I hope people will sub if it interests them enough, since I need to pay my Japanese artist and VA and they really deserve it!

BTW, the NighTmaRes version already contains the SFW version (just uncheck the NTR DLC in options).

My brother, I would never tell a vanilla person to do something they would regret, and that's why I'm telling you to play the definitive NighTmaRes version. As paradoxical as that sounds, that is all I can say LOL.
if your game is good / with regulars updates/new versions, even some people from this forum will end up Sub to your patreon . I'm actually glad this kind of website existe for games who are not finished but stil ask for financiale support ( Don't get me wrong I understand the need for thoses sweets $$$ to live and pays bills ) But I think that being able to test a game before buying it is important or being able to have a refund if you didn't played long and it was not to your taste . Just like being able to try on new clothes in a store before buying them to see if you like them/fits you

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
I see there's a character named Gon... One of the bad ends needs to be him killing MC with a Jajanken.

• Haha
Reactions: Eita001

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Apologies if already answered I must have missed it but is this ig what you would call the stereotypical NTR where lover is stolen behind MC's back or will this be netorase where MC knows the love interest is fucking other dudes?

Last edited:

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I am interested and have not played the game yet. But my advice to the dev is "if you try to please everyone, you please no one."

If it is a NTR game, focus on it. There are enough NTR enjoyers out there for games to be profitable.

skyblueaster

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2023
Apologies if already answered I must have it but is this ig what you would call the stereotypical NTR where lover is stolen behind MC's back or will this be netorase where MC knows the love interest is fucking other dudes?
Generally speaking, Rei is not pathetic enough to knowingly lend the heroine out. If Akari is doing something… disloyal, it's probably because you made a bad choice, or she was coerced into it by ugly bastards. You can avoid many awful situations by being smart in her route. That being said, it’s difficult to avoid every bad scenario. Even the most innocuous choices can have rather adverse outcomes, ehehe.

Now, I grew up with CYOA books, so I love tackling difficult situations using various methods. The story does progress through a certain path (e.g. train, house, school), but the way you arrive there can be quite different depending on your choices.

As for "netorase content," I wouldn’t classify this game as such. It’s mainly netorare. You might see some situations like the scenario below:

Let's say the heroine works as the secretary to the student council president. MC is uncomfortable with it, but you can't say for certain FMC and handsome bastard are doing illicit things behind your back. However, since the game takes place from Akari and Rei's POV, you can actually see happens versus what Rei perceives to be happening. This POV switching was really fun to write for me, and you’ll experience more of it in Chapters 4 and 5. Not only that, you’ll also witness Akari’s insecurities when Rei talks to other girls!

I think the introduction of the extra heroine will add an awesome dynamic (and present many spicy scenarios between Akari and S×××××), when is why I've been saving furiously and eating ramen everyday, lol. That being said, this game isn’t a harem game, and Rei will have to make some pretty hard choices between Akari and S×××××, especially when the evil bastards take note of them.

My is always available if you’d like to legally play the first chapter (much appreciated). Otherwise… there’s always the first page of this thread, lmao. :cry:

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Generally speaking, Rei is not pathetic enough to knowingly lend the heroine out. If Akari is doing something… disloyal, it's probably because you made a bad choice, or she was coerced into it by ugly bastards. You can avoid many awful situations by being smart in her route. That being said, it’s difficult to avoid every bad scenario. Even the most innocuous choices can have rather adverse outcomes, ehehe.

Now, I grew up with CYOA books, so I love tackling difficult situations using various methods. The story does progress through a certain path (e.g. train, house, school), but the way you arrive there can be quite different depending on your choices.

As for "netorase content," I wouldn’t classify this game as such. It’s mainly netorare. You might see some situations like the scenario below:

Let's say the heroine works as the secretary to the student council president. MC is uncomfortable with it, but you can't say for certain FMC and handsome bastard are doing illicit things behind your back. However, since the game takes place from Akari and Rei's POV, you can actually see happens versus what Rei perceives to be happening. This POV switching was really fun to write for me, and you’ll experience more of it in Chapters 4 and 5. Not only that, you’ll also witness Akari’s insecurities when Rei talks to other girls!

I think the introduction of the extra heroine will add an awesome dynamic (and present many spicy scenarios between Akari and S×××××), when is why I've been saving furiously and eating ramen everyday, lol. That being said, this game isn’t a harem game, and Rei will have to make some pretty hard choices between Akari and S×××××, especially when the evil bastards take note of them.

My is always available if you’d like to legally play the first chapter (much appreciated). Otherwise… there’s always the first page of this thread, lmao. :cry:
Awesome thank you for taking the time for answering! Will for sure check the game out and hope you find success! We may be pirates but most of us at least like to support games we like and wish the best for devs

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
do devs have grudge against AI or something?

im happy about the NTR tho, would be nice if devs could stick to the genre till the end

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
do devs have grudge against AI or something?

im happy about the NTR tho, would be nice if devs could stick to the genre till the end
AI art is inherently anti-human. Art is an expression that only humans can appreciate because it was made by other humans conveying their thoughts and emotions via art. AI generation can only work because it steals other artists works and throws them into a blender and craps out a machine generated piece that has no artistic value because it wasn't made to convey anything.

Actual answer - Most AI work is slop and shows a general lack of effort by the author that is only in it to make a cheap buck.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes