4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Any tips for progressing in this game? I can get to the 4th floor or so then a single minotaur takes most of my health and another one is an instant death. Can you lose enemies once they see you?

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
Any tips for progressing in this game? I can get to the 4th floor or so then a single minotaur takes most of my health and another one is an instant death. Can you lose enemies once they see you?
Pick up every sword you find. Throw them. Kite.

You can gain distance with some clever diagonal movement in narrow areas.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Pick up every sword you find. Throw them. Kite.

You can gain distance with some clever diagonal movement in narrow areas.
Oh does throwing deal damage? Interesting. Can you explain what you mean by kiting? I know if you wait for the enemy to move next to you, you can throw the first attack, but is there more?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Oh does throwing deal damage? Interesting. Can you explain what you mean by kiting? I know if you wait for the enemy to move next to you, you can throw the first attack, but is there more?
Kiting mean leading a foe through a path you previously cleared out, allowing you to attack with relative impunity.

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
Yes, you can now use swords as ranged weapons by throwing them. You can throw them quite far, actually. If you're lucky, you can get three hits in before they catch you and they shouldn't have too much HP left at that point.

Using ranged attacks, traps or whatnot to deal damage while running from a monster is called kiting.

Sidmanc

Jul 8, 2024
24 fps should be enough for everyone
it's either your PC can't run this game at 60 or you actually believe this

I mean this is not anime where you'd have to draw every frame manually spending effort, the normal rate is achieved by default, you'd have to go out of your way to reduce it intentionally
and that's evil

• Haha
Reactions: TheAncient0ne

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018

I mean this is not anime where you'd have to draw every frame manually spending effort, the normal rate is achieved by default, you'd have to go out of your way to reduce it intentionally
and that's evil
"24 fps should be enough for everyone"?

Putting words into my mouth now? That's fucking lame. Never said so nor do I believe in such crap.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017

and that's evil
Bro, you cannot possibly be this stupid

Reactions: Steven_Bills

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020

and that's evil
um..... I am very confused at your statement.... are you sure you know what your talking about?

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
It's still light-years ahead of that stiff 2 keyframe crap you see in 90% of games here. The motion looks natural and fluid. Being so hellbent over some fps bullshit is just fucking stupid.
Facts asf. It's not just the fps either, the animation style leans into it being almost cartoony which helps the style stand out a lot with the fps cap. Also I follow you on twitter for your ZZZ mods lmao this is the last place I expected to see you but I'm glad you have good taste

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
New animations are pretty great and thankfully the tentacle book upgrade trick still works if anyone needs it

just rewatch the animation in the gallery and it will boost your total cum meter by 50 each time, which means using rings that restore calories or health for fucking are actually worth using now.

just hope we get some permanent cumflation on the character model at some point, and maybe some buff/debuff style transformations...something like lactation giving her massive tits letting her regain calories from drinking milk but being slowed down or reduced agility?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
maybe some buff/debuff style transformations...something like lactation giving her massive tits letting her regain calories from drinking milk but being slowed down or reduced agility?
The fact the MC's is plus size but starves in minutes is already a giant leap in logic. Consuming your calorie stores in the most inefficient method possible (making milk presumably from fat stores, then the effort to massage it out, then drinking it only to engage in one of intensive digestion processes a human can manage) is just an effort in futility only existing for a kink.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes