4.20 star(s) 41 Votes

nagib228

May 19, 2018
View attachment 3703301

Overview:
There's evil afoot and Sam the Protector recruited Whispy the Fox to put a stop to it before the villainous plans of the enemy could be realized. Pick your hero and travel through many different stages to defeat the main boss and the minions within... or become their plaything if you prove insufficient. The game is a side scrolling beat'em up with animations and animated game overs. You can switch between the two heroes at any time and each has their own various animations when they get caught.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-04
Release Date: 2024-06-04
Developer: Doggie Bones - - -
Censored: No
Version: Build 21b Subsribestar
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Thanks mirripoDespo for sharing!

View attachment 504733 View attachment 504734 View attachment 273172 View attachment 504735
Can I play this game on android?

Vlad112312

Sep 19, 2021
There's nothing to have a save for. You can see everything that is in-game currently.

Try to play it or something. Jerking off without any effort is bad for your work ethic.
Are you kidding lol? You can get a vip faster if you have a save, not to mention the time I played this many years ago

Dec 11, 2019
Are you kidding lol? You can get a vip faster if you have a save, not to mention the time I played this many years ago
I cannot fathom a single thing in this game that takes more than 15 seconds to get outside of the weird ABDL daycare stuff - and that's because you're forced to move at a literal crawl with extreme gamer piss mechanics.

It is very appropriate to write about masturbation when she is on an avatar lol
Whatever this means.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Can joiplay run this game?
Nah, there's no way. This game uses way too complex of a control scheme to work on any kind of non-PC device. You're not missing out on anything really good by skipping it in its current state though. The game's broken and lacking in so many ways it's not even funny at this point...

-Mal

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I think there's a rat somewhere?
LOL
Yup, the sewers. I forgot how to get there, but I have seen them. Still more humanoid than animal, like the horses.

And for actual bestiality, there's...a fish. Pretty stupid, I know, but it counts nonetheless I guess. Also an easter egg I think? Not the easiest thing to find compared to the regular enemies, but I think that's what adds to the comedy of it.

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
Yup, the sewers. I forgot how to get there, but I have seen them. Still more humanoid than animal, like the horses.

And for actual bestiality, there's...a fish. Pretty stupid, I know, but it counts nonetheless I guess. Also an easter egg I think? Not the easiest thing to find compared to the regular enemies, but I think that's what adds to the comedy of it.

I've seen the fish easter egg on previous pages, still have no idea how to get to it

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes