4.60 star(s) 153 Votes

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I feel like the new Lara Croft model was just asking for adult games, pictures, comics, and videos. They made her very feminine and pretty. The old Lara is a bit less so. Partially because she was pixelated, but she didn't have quite the same look even though her chest was larger.
They've done a remaster of the original games, new Lara model in that looks like the higher detailed Lara in the cutscenes (which I liked instead of them "reimagining Lara for a modern audience")
Still, a bit flat shaded for today's graphics.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
I feel like the new Lara Croft model was just asking for adult games, pictures, comics, and videos. They made her very feminine and pretty. The old Lara is a bit less so. Partially because she was pixelated, but she didn't have quite the same look even though her chest was larger.
I wish they stuck with the 2013 model instead of the Shadow model though. 2013 Lara was such a looker. Shadow Lara is cute, but pales in comparison...

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I wish they stuck with the 2013 model instead of the Shadow model though. 2013 Lara was such a looker. Shadow Lara is cute, but pales in comparison...
Are you talking about the PS4 - PS5 games Lara Croft? Because i don't know here to have a "Shadow Lara" but i do have the PS4 games Lara Croft "Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition";"Rise of The Tomb Raider" and "Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition" and right now i'm playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider! All of them are really good but if you ask me Lara doesn't look so feminine in them - she wears full body clothes all the time,she has a fearless and bitchy face,almost all the time angry and in some moments a bit dramatic,she doesn't have tits like Angelina Jolie in the first movies for Lara Croft (so far they was the best Tomb Raider movies) and she is also a bit skinny (again not like Angelina - she wasn't skinny at all and she did look feminine and sexy as hell - i think they should make next Tomb Raider game with different looking Lara,not looking so young as some teenager looking between nearly 18 but more like 23-25 years old and may be based on how Angelina was looking at the movies) :)

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
Are you talking about the PS4 - PS5 games Lara Croft? Because i don't know here to have a "Shadow Lara" but i do have the PS4 games Lara Croft "Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition";"Rise of The Tomb Raider" and "Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition" and right now i'm playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider! All of them are really good but if you ask me Lara doesn't look so feminine in them - she wears full body clothes all the time,she has a fearless and bitchy face,almost all the time angry and in some moments a bit dramatic,she doesn't have tits like Angelina Jolie in the first movies for Lara Croft (so far they was the best Tomb Raider movies) and she is also a bit skinny (again not like Angelina - she wasn't skinny at all and she did look feminine and sexy as hell - i think they should make next Tomb Raider game with different looking Lara,not looking so young as some teenager looking between nearly 18 but more like 23-25 years old and may be based on how Angelina was looking at the movies) :)
Feminine in the sense she has a feminine frame. As they say you can act the part but that doesn't mean you fit it. You can have fierce expressions and kick a lot of butt in a fantasy with that frame, but it isn't truly realistic to do so. Not that she couldn't be an adventurer or gun slinger, but with her dainty frame small arms, slender curved hips and legs it's less likely. Attitude isn't really a determination of feminine vs non feminine despite what people say IMO. She also has a pretty soft feminine voice even if she makes faces and shouts.

As for Tomb Raider 1 vs 2 I don't see much difference in the model. That's just me though.

Svodos

Aug 28, 2024
Good game but it's a shame that you can't just control Lara without always having the guy in your ear:LOL:

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I didn't like the mindless ending myself. I thought it would would be the most interesting, but found that the Middle path where she just became lewd was more fun. The love ending I haven't tried so far.

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
I think it's fair to say that most endings go a bit overboard with how much she changes as a person before the last mission.
And while it's not my favourite of those I think she feels the most like herself still in the lovey dovey ending.
The overly slutty or pathetic personalities in the other endings just feel too much out of character even in the context of this story.

They are still all pretty fun so it's a minor gripe. I personally like the ending best where she remains as the usual archelogist/adventurer without mindbreak, relationship or becoming a nymphomaniac. Doesn't mean she can't run into fun or misadventures along the way.

Reactions: Icekatana

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I think it's fair to say that most endings go a bit overboard with how much she changes as a person before the last mission.
And while it's not my favourite of those I think she feels the most like herself still in the lovey dovey ending.
The overly slutty or pathetic personalities in the other endings just feel too much out of character even in the context of this story.

They are still all pretty fun so it's a minor gripe. I personally like the ending best where she remains as the usual archelogist/adventurer without mindbreak, relationship or becoming a nymphomaniac. Doesn't mean she can't run into fun or misadventures along the way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kajiva

May 29, 2024
I'm turned on toggle run and I'm fucking cracking up at how this dude is just gallivanting around the mansion :LOL::ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes