4.60 star(s) 153 Votes

mahena

Dec 26, 2021
I have just started the game and came back from the first expedition. This game is really great.

This is the first game which I played and which is based on the Unity engine. Is there any option to save the game at points I want? I know it generates auto-saves every 2 (?) minutes, but it would be nice to make manual saves just before a choice.

How do I find the dildo before the first expedition? I wasn't able to find it.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I have just started the game and came back from the first expedition. This game is really great.

This is the first game which I played and which is based on the Unity engine. Is there any option to save the game at points I want? I know it generates auto-saves every 2 (?) minutes, but it would be nice to make manual saves just before a choice.

no you can't save (only option are change location)
and reload from there and then try another option on that quest
dildo is in the trash (search more)

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017

You can sort of make your own save by collecting it. You can label it something that you'll remember, but you don't have full control of when.

The dildo is in her bedroom drawer, as I recall. In the nightstand next to her bed. I'm just going by memory though. The walkthrough on the front page is very useful.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Thank you.

I've played this before, but the progress is really slow going. I do enjoy it though.
The progress to next update comming up it may be a bit slow,but what really matters is that the game is made it good and honestly i preffer the game to be done good even if the updates are comming more slowly and not so often,then having a lot of updates but the game to not be made so good! Good quality means more work after all! :)

PS: There are plenty of good games that can be played while waiting for next update on this or one of the other games you enjoy playing - at least that's what i do!

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I feel like the new Lara Croft model was just asking for adult games, pictures, comics, and videos. They made her very feminine and pretty. The old Lara is a bit less so. Partially because she was pixelated, but she didn't have quite the same look even though her chest was larger.

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes