fomi

Sep 8, 2019
Is there a password for extracting the file you linked? I may have just missed it somewhere, I do that sometimes. Every unzipping tool I use gives an error which generally means it is password protected.

Whymee45774

May 15, 2021
Is there a password for extracting the file you linked? I may have just missed it somewhere, I do that sometimes. Every unzipping tool I use gives an error which generally means it is password protected.
Part 1 can unpack itself when you execute it if part 2 is in the same directory as it. You shouldn't need to use your own unzipping.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
Part 1 can unpack itself when you execute it if part 2 is in the same directory as it. You shouldn't need to use your own unzipping.
-:\-\Zell\fobsdemo フォルダにファイルを解凍しています
Fobsdemo.part1.exe から解凍しています
Fobsdemo.part2.zip から解凍しています
Fobsdemo\Resources\data\project.json 内にチェックサムエラーが発生しました
破損したヘッダが見つかりました
破損したヘッダが見つかりました
破損したヘッダが見つかりました
破損したヘッダが見つかりました
破損したヘッダが見つかりました

he's talking about this. so it's changed a little, the EXE is now in a ZIP so you have to extract that first. then the part2.zip needs to be extracted to a .rar and then you can either run the exe and browse to the rar or change the exe to .zip.

otherwise Errors as above.

Last edited:

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Animations of the month : Mega
and :
and the post :
Was a hassle to get but I appreciate and support Zells work. I hope everyone does to.
Here you go:Mega

Latest update to this month's game.
Sorry for the Delay;

Don't forget to support Zell23, if you can !

The Build of FOBS Remake July & August is now online on my Mega Link

Mega
About Blueskin Forest ④ - Zell's update post google translated by Zane Carlson
Note: I wish I could post the gifs themselves :cautious:

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

★Various developments in Blueskin Forest
(As it is still in development, there will probably be corrections and changes in the future.)

★Various monsters

I am still working on the monsters' actions.
I hope that in the new version I can also depict how the monsters live.

I will add maps and events that allow me to delve deeper into the monsters that appear, such as their nests and habitats, and their interactions with other monsters.
Previously, I only touched on them a little on the game over screen.

I am still adding old monsters while redrawing them.

★About menus and parameters, etc.

I've been squeezing bugs endlessly, but the basic system is roughly complete.
Now that I've settled on the most unpleasant task of building the system, I'm looking forward to putting the materials I've saved up on top.

★Map creation in progress

Last edited:

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
I hope that the dev add more monster girls that are akin to MGQ or Shrift since those 2 imo honestly fits Monster girls namesake more than any other 80% human + 20% monsters combination

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I hope that the dev add more monster girls that are akin to MGQ or Shrift since those 2 imo honestly fits Monster girls namesake more than any other 80% human + 20% monsters combination
Can't really say if that's going to be the case. The dev has actually was kinda "forced" to not add those more hybrid types of monter girls in Succubus Affection because it was a collab with other dev that doesn't like them, same happened to other project which resulted in they making a new one by themselves that fits their tastes.

So they will feel temped to add more hybrids (part human/part animal for example) than the humanoid monster girls.

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
Can't really say if that's going to be the case. The dev has actually was kinda "forced" to not add those more hybrid types of monter girls in Succubus Affection because it was a collab with other dev that doesn't like them, same happened to other project which resulted in they making a new one by themselves that fits their tastes.

So they will feel temped to add more hybrids (part human/part animal for example) than the humanoid monster girls.
Alrighty then, hope it goes the hybrid route in the future, I know that the Dev is redrawing but I'm fine with waiting.

edit: My favourite from the previous demo builds are the centaur girl in hell and the centipede girl

Lelandsdead

Feb 14, 2022
I'm a little confused on how to play the game, because in the past I've been able to install and directly play the game, but now, with more recent builds, I keep getting this error, and the installation tab mentions nothing about this. Is there some other post in this thread with this error and the means to fix it?

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
[From Zell23]

◆◆◆「MSVCR120.dll」および「MSVCR100.dll」が無いためゲームが起動しない方へ◆◆◆

コメント欄に起動できない事を記載された方に個別にメッセージを送付していましたが、コメントが多いため記載させて頂きます。

「MSVCR120.dll」は「Visual Studio 2013のVisual C++再頒布可能パッケージ」に含まれていますので、下記のWEBページからダウンロードしてインストールしてください。

「MSVCR120.dll」

「MSVCR100.dll」

________________________________________________________________________________________________

We had sent individual messages to those who mentioned in the comments section that they could not start the software, but due to the large number of comments, we have to mention this.

MSVCR120.dll” is included in the ‘Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013,’ so please download and install it from the following web page. [DeepL]

Reactions: Kisama33

voriska13

Jan 23, 2023

Ninda

Sep 7, 2024
Hi,so,the guide is a bit outdated,also,I have no idea how to progress further than the forest. Also,is it weird if I don't have a start menu? The game just starts. I need some help with all of this.

A1348B

Feb 21, 2023
Hi,so,the guide is a bit outdated,also,I have no idea how to progress further than the forest. Also,is it weird if I don't have a start menu? The game just starts. I need some help with all of this.
The guide you're talking about must be of the A and B versions of the game. The one you're playing right now is the R (remake) version. It is currently a demo, so there isn't much to explore right now.

The A and B versions are a lot more complete, and have comprehensive guides to them. The R version is just not developed enough for there to be a guide to it like the A and B versions.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes