Meriance

Sep 28, 2023
Speaking about assertivity and capturing, this irked me too, that the same dicking is used as both attack and defeat (even if in different poses).
This raises a question, are there futa on male games where the girls actually D the guy on defeat rather than just getting on top?
Dragon Princess is Hungry, where you play as a femboy and about 1/4th of the things there will put SOMETHING in your ass. Either a tentacle or a dick.

Gravity1121

Jan 30, 2023
We really need to pin the answers for these questions somehow, maybe in the starting post.

what you are seeng is a japanese unzip dialog, it's complaining that it cannot find the split folder half in part2. this is because part 1 is a Zip>folder, part 2 is Zip>Rar>folder

what you need to do is unzip part2 and it'll give you a part2.rar archive, then unzip part 1 and click the "browse" button, switch to "all files" and select the unzipped part2.rar, then click OK and it should extract correctly.

right now you can;t extract both halfs of the folder separately because the file "project.json" gets split between both archives, so they need to be able to find eachother as described above.
Sorry, no luck.

Apr 2, 2022
All of the sexual content you have to do to progress is maledom, outside of maybe the first scene.

After that scene, as long as you play decent you never have to see the girls lead again.

Capture on defeat is all male assertive, and the game's escape mechanic is very lenient. The game's not designed for the girls to lead, but for the MC to dominate girls with his dick till they join him.
Half the animations in the game are him getting dominated and a lot of the "maledom" animations are so light I wouldn't really consider it domination.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Half the animations in the game are him getting dominated and a lot of the "maledom" animations are so light I wouldn't really consider it domination.
Game design matters. It's not about content but how the incentives are structured for experiencing the game.

It's why games are hotter than just galleries.

Also maledom isn't a heavy word.

People would call a girl proactively approaching a guy than riding his dick to creampie femdom. Like those HowlSFM videos.

Same should be thought of a guy proactively approaching a woman and pounding her until she can't think.

Apr 2, 2022
Game design matters. It's not about content but how the incentives are structured for experiencing the game.

It's why games are hotter than just galleries.

Also maledom isn't a heavy word.

People would call a girl proactively approaching a guy than riding his dick to creampie femdom. Like those HowlSFM videos.

Same should be thought of a guy proactively approaching a woman and pounding her until she can't think.
I guess that's fair. I had never personally really considered proactivity in the same vein as domination but I can see why it would be.

Gravity1121

Jan 30, 2023
D
then you'll need winrar or 7zip.

and you'll need to change the extension of part 1 from .exe to .zip, then extract part 2 once, then extract part1.zip, click browse and select the part 2.rar you just unzipped.
Dude... God fucking bless you holy shit, thank you so much I've been trying to play the game and the other shiratane one for months and I couldn't figure it out. You are heaven sent.

Reactions: joshex
May 12, 2022
Mega

Here, you have all the stuff from Zell23, from the beginning to now (Fanbox)
Hi, hello, greetings. I noticed that there was potentially a new build for FOBS created at the end of July, but I can't seem to find anywhere that has it and I'm not in a position where I can easily access the Fanbox. Do you think there's a way you could grab it?

May 12, 2022
then you'll need winrar or 7zip.

and you'll need to change the extension of part 1 from .exe to .zip, then extract part 2 once, then extract part1.zip, click browse and select the part 2.rar you just unzipped.
I ended up having the same issue, and I want to ask for clarification.

1723898341786.png
Is this, roughly, what the finished product should look like? And if so, what do I do from here to make sure the game opens correctly?

(Edit, nvm, just lived up to my name. But a clarification for those that might be nervous about the Japanese text box that shows up afterwards might help anyway.)

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
I ended up having the same issue, and I want to ask for clarification.

View attachment 3940767
Is this, roughly, what the finished product should look like? And if so, what do I do from here to make sure the game opens correctly?

(Edit, nvm, just lived up to my name. But a clarification for those that might be nervous about the Japanese text box that shows up afterwards might help anyway.)
you have file extensions hidden, you'll need to change that in file explorer's settings. if on windows it's Tools>Folder Options>View> then Unclick "Hide file extensions for known file types" and while you're at it untick "hide protected operating system files

(it's always good to be able to see anything that codes itself as a protected operating system file, because some viruses take advantage of the fact most users can't see them and register their virus as such. but don't mess with anything unless you're sure it's a virus)

also above that theres should be "hidden files and folders" > select "show hidden files folders and drives"

congrats you are one step closer to knowing how to use a computer.

Next once you can see the extensions of the Fobs files you should see one is a .exe change it to .zip by renaming it. next make sure the part2.rar doesn't have another rar in it by openning it in winrar (if it has another rar in it, extract the rar by dragging it to a folder of your choice where the part 1 is.) then Extract part 1 and select "Browse" select the unzipped part2.rar and it should work. (the built-in japanese extractor isn't so clever as to be able to handle Zip and Rar together I guess.

(oh by the way winrar isn't free, but you can always use it without paying. they don't lock you out or anything, they just complain every time you open it lol.)

in the end you should have a single folder without any "part" and the exe will run.

A1348B

Feb 21, 2023
Does anyone want to try to recreate the wiki on Miraheze? I don't feel responsible enough to own and manage an entire wiki every day :(
I only want to be an editor that adds new information every now and then.
1724107308071.png
Unless nobody is able to send a request because of me... sorry if that's the case. I will delete my request immediately upon request if I really am holding anybody back.

Feb 7, 2022
Have there been any updates to the game? I heard zell posted more but for some reason the main page still says we're on the June build even after 2 months

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes