joshex

Jan 12, 2019
You guys know any way to start from 0 with the Forest of the blue skin from mega a kind soul shared the games with (like deleting the saves or something) ? I kinda want to play from the start the fobs A and B with clean, non demo version of the game but this url : says access forbidden and this one the lastest upload goes back from 3 years ago ...

Edit: Also, playing the whole games while holding the A button to have a fluid game is kinda nutz lol
for fobs A and B, if you want to start the game with nothing, do not select "continue" when openning the game. select "new game" and you'll sart with nothing.

there is no non-demo version, fobs A and B were not finished, so they are demos atm.

blog.fc2 is dead. livedoor.blog is pretty much just a copy of what he had on fc2 but in googletml that older browsers can't view..

May 16, 2019
for fobs A and B, if you want to start the game with nothing, do not select "continue" when openning the game. select "new game" and you'll sart with nothing.

there is no non-demo version, fobs A and B were not finished, so they are demos atm.

blog.fc2 is dead. livedoor.blog is pretty much just a copy of what he had on fc2 but in googletml that older browsers can't view..
Thanks for the reply, so would you know where we can get news ? I think people said he is back on a remake of fobs but where is he updating ? is it livedoor.blog then ?
Edit: oh, it's on pixiv, nevermind ^^'

Last edited:

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
I'm still having issues because when I press this it just keeps reappearing and i cant do anything but cancel it

View attachment 3731454
This is the error I was getting that I mentioned before. the game was split into 2 archives by the uploader, the file project.json was split and must be able to find it's other half in the second archive when unzipping. the problem being the part2.rar is a double archive, it has an archive within an archive, and that trips up the extractor process as it places the folders one more folder offset from where it's looking for them..

https://f95zone.to/threads/forest-of-the-blue-skin-build-june-zell23.14195/post-13624360

essentially you'll need to have winrar or 7zip etc. then you change the .exe to a .zip by renaming it, then you extract the part2 (I think it gives you a .rar) then you extract part1.zip and it'll complain in english that it cannot find the rest of the archive (part2) because one is a .rar and one is a .zip so that's unexpected and raises an error, but it gives you the choice to Browse to the location of the part2, so browse to the location and select it the unzipped part2.rar. it should complete.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
this url : says access forbidden
Idk what exactly happened to the site but do NOT try to brows it.
No idea what it is not but the site is now re-posesed.
was made to recreate the old page as best as was possible.
Still not all gifs and pictures were able to be restored but most of it is there.

Reactions: ItsukaShido1980

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
where we can get news?
Edit: oh, it's on pixiv, nevermind ^^'
Pixiv is the none pay-gate version of Pixiv FANBOX with posts some times having less content or cropped images.
You better go to page for updates.
They never are in english so you need to get a translator if you want to know what the text is saying.
Updates usually come at the end of the month.

When available, Nobel Kind will update their MEGA link with the gifs of the posts and downloads of the current build.

HellishNight

Sep 23, 2019
well was supporting zell23 for their works and did it for a while, unfortunately some card companies pulled from the site, so mine got canceled and I'm a bit hesistant about going through the other methods.

zdzxcx

Jul 10, 2021
was this shit even play tested? ive been playing for 30 seconds and ive already fell into the floor and discovered that you cant escape when you get grabbed. oh also cant restart when you die so i gotta alt f4 and reopen
Why are you so pissed over a beta? Playtested? You're the playtester.

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
for the link mega above ( page 168 - Noble Kind )

I downloaded them all for the fobs remake, tested them all and sorted them to keep the latest update, (many following repeats, update sequences with additions ......
the ones I'm going to tell you to download are all the games with all the existing monsters, such as example :
FOBS1128
FOBS1228

normally, it's logical to say that 1228 is the new upadte than 1128 and should be deleted, but that's not true, strangely enough, one monster, alraune, has disappeared in 1228, and it's the same for the other games, either there's an extra monster or some have disappeared, or another animation mode or that the other hasn't .....

here's the list of what you need to download ( only FOBS of course ) so that you have all game monster girl and for your information, the """Demo mashira (Remake) battle""", you must downlade the 2 game ( if you will the fight ):
the game that doesn't have the boss fight has two animations and won the best kappa and the fastest animation
the game that has the boss fight has a new combat mode, very well done and of course, the kappa is very slow

View attachment 3807509
Soo i gotta download both parts of the june build,then download all of that marked shit then put em all in one folder?Got it

What does download the 2 games for Mashira mean,tho?You mean 1128 n the untranslated zip inside?

Actually i dont get it what am i supposed to do?You dont merge em you just download em n play em n thats it?

Last edited:

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
I have already told so many how to restart yet people keep overlooking that the game, on faint/0HP, tells you to press F5 to restart the game.
I just don't get it :unsure::(
Do they instinctively press a random button or accidently?
to be fair, the first time I died it just went black and did not display any text. ... just like that real time I died.. but I will not hijack this thread. so I'll end by saying, yeah the game doesn't always display the "press F5" text on defeat. there must be some conditions under which it just displays a black screen and thats why so many people are asking. though they could just read like a page back in this thread. it's almost on every page since the game returned.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes