RPGM Completed Escape From Uninhabited Island Survival [v0.4.1] [Crotch]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Dec 18, 2020
Can I get a full save file on mega because I'm not able to download some of the save files due to violation of rules on post save files that are not in a compressed file, I honestly don't know.

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
I've added scene recollection to the gallery item.

I know this is old, but I changed the "Dirted Album" gallery item to try to replay the scene instead of the CG.
This is not meant to be used like this so don't save if you used the dirted album to replay the scenes. One scene will teleport you after its end some scenes may change the player status.

Just replace the files to apply the change. Make sure to backup first if you want to revert.

PS: I think you might also get instant text display speed with this. In case you want to undo this, just copy the gallery script to your game. The only changed script to make the recollection was "CGギャラリー"

Sep 7, 2021
i am lost dont know what to do im at the side with bamboos and build toilet and water collector got watches but dont have any wood vines how to make them ?

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Sees footjob yawn same old crap hmm what’s this Scat and piss alright alright alright. Might be interesting survival type game

Reactions: a-got

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Sees footjob yawn same old crap hmm what’s this Scat and piss alright alright alright. Might be interesting survival type game
Personally only put it since saw a lot of people complaining about scat/pee lol I always check out a game that has them because so many don’t because people whine about if it’s in games

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes