RPGM Completed Escape From Uninhabited Island Survival [v0.4.1] [Crotch]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Removed the white background (making them transparent) of a bunch of icons as well as the health bars in battle

Wt2yf2CQ

Jul 20, 2020
Okay, I'm completely lost. What do you need to do in order to hop over the 1-block size of water to the next island? The girl just says she needs "something that can be a foothold" but what does that mean?

Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
OK? The game does not start. Even a new installation doesn't help. A game that can't be played?
Please fix this error.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
OK? The game does not start. Even a new installation doesn't help. A game that can't be played?
Please fix this error.
Do you have the RTP? if you do would help if you explained what error/what happens when you try to start the game. as it does work for everyone else (though the translation is shall we say less that optimal though)

Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
[QUOTE = "Gummiel, Post: 4707716, Mitglied: 1525459"]
Hast du das RTP? Wenn Sie dies tun, hilft dies, wenn Sie erklären, welcher Fehler / was passiert, wenn Sie versuchen, das Spiel zu starten. wie es für alle anderen funktioniert (obwohl die Übersetzung ist, sollen wir weniger als optimal sagen)

[/ZITAT]
Was ist RTP? Entschuldigung, aber ich kenne mich nicht aus.
Sobald ich das Spiel starten möchte, gibt es immer eine Meldung, dass es etwas mit RTP oder etwas gibt. Mein Englisch ist wirklich beschissen (benutze Google Translate zum Übersetzen), weshalb ich es nicht so gut verstehe.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
[QUOTE = "Gummiel, Post: 4707716, Mitglied: 1525459"]
Hast du das RTP? Wenn Sie dies tun, hilft dies, wenn Sie erklären, welcher Fehler / was passiert, wenn Sie versuchen, das Spiel zu starten. wie es für alle anderen funktioniert (obwohl die Übersetzung ist, sollen wir weniger als optimal sagen)

[/ZITAT]
Was ist RTP? Entschuldigung, aber ich kenne mich nicht aus.
Sobald ich das Spiel starten möchte, gibt es immer eine Meldung, dass es etwas mit RTP oder etwas gibt. Mein Englisch ist wirklich beschissen (benutze Google Translate zum Übersetzen), weshalb ich es nicht so gut verstehe.
Hier hast du den Link für die Fehlenden Dateien.
Je nach RPG Maker brauchst du andere Daten. Falls noch fragen sind, frag einfach.

Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
[QUOTE = "Azusa, Post: 4712279, Mitglied: 474632"]
Je nach RPG Maker brauchst du andere Daten. Falls noch fragen sind, frag einfach.
[/ZITAT]

Missing files? RPG maker? Huh?
Now I'm really confused.
What kind of missing files? what is an RPG maker?
I said: I don't know anything about it.

(Translated by Google Translate)

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
[QUOTE = "Azusa, Post: 4712279, Mitglied: 474632"]
[/ZITAT]

Missing files? RPG maker? Huh?
Now I'm really confused.
What kind of missing files? what is an RPG maker?
I said: I don't know anything about it.

(Translated by Google Translate)
English:
Okay, from the beginning then :)
First of, the game is created with an RPG-Maker program, there are a few of them.
This game was created with the RPG-Maker VX Ace. In the link I posted, there you can download the 'missing files'.
Some games have theses files already in the download, but some are not. The missing files are mostly Audio, Fonts and Graphics which you need, even if they will not be used (so it seems, I don't know it myself, I only know how to fix the problem).
VX.png
You need to copy the files you download seperately into the main folder. You only need to copy the three folders. After that, the game should start without Problems.

German:
Okay, also von anfang an :)
Als erstes, dieses Spiel ist mit einem RPG-Maker erstellt worden, von denen gibt es verschiedene.
In diesem Fall wurde es mit dem RPG-Maker VX Ace erstellt. In dem Link den Ich gepostet habe, kannst du die 'fehlenden Daten' runterladen.
Einige Spiele habe diese schon im direkten download, andere aber nicht. Die 'fehlenden Daten' sind meistens nur Audio, Fonts (also Schriftarten) und Grafiken, auch wenn die nicht unbedingt im Spiel vorkommen (oder so, weiss es selber nicht ganz genau, weiss nur wie man das Problem lösst.

Die Daten die du separat runterlädst musst du dann in den Hauptordner des Spiels kopieren. Du brauchst auch nur die ersten drei Ordner. Danach sollte das Spiel ohne Probleme starten.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Any translation patch for this?

the text totally kills off the mood when playing this game from beginning to end

Jul 1, 2021
Can i ask a stupid question maybe that is just only my problem, can i ask how to make the game screen big or full screen, the screen is so small that I cant read the word

Dec 21, 2019
if you are here and seeing this post, you are either bored that you found this games by accident or you are big fan of crotch (not judging)

this is my third crotch game, i think .
if you need walkthrough and guide, page 3 and page 4 of this thread contain them.so i wont say much.
if you choose to start the games from beginning, the start allows you to pick one of the four item
surival book, p*rn magazine, food , drink. (of cuz i like it difficult so i pick the second one, teehee)
map ? none, it goes by memorizing.
objective ? SURVIVE (literally)
the good part about this game if that thristed will not reduce your health (unless you started to do activities with thrist in sight)
if you have negative status , just read the dlsite guide for type of make them disappear (like defecate or sleep)
mini games ? scuba diving WITH YOUR LIFE AT STAKE HAHAHAHA
cg unlock ? again page and page 4. but if you want to do it your self (hint : pirate ship)
battle ? RPG STYLE. all the creature can be escape easily (except bee, you get better chance of killing it than escaping it)
poo and urine : "serve no purpose at all than cg"
how to progress : you are to survive , explore to find a way to escape the island. (you want to get out ?*spoiler* go to snowy area for final progression)
there is final boss ?! the answer is YES AND NO.I can only tell you to prepare LOT OF SMOKER FOOD .
the rest you can refer to the page or figure it yourself.
HAVE FUN. this is not speedrun but a relaxing game.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes