asparugs

Mar 5, 2024
Does Anyone know how matching works? I Just matched someone with S+ money with 4/5 matches (the only one i missed being virgin) and I only got a couple thousand.

Divindande

Dec 18, 2022
Edit: for now the issue has been fixed for me by deleting the files inside the SaveData folder. Doesn't matter if you play the game through Locale Emulator or by setting the System Locale manually to Japanese. Just make sure to delete the files inside the SaveData folder that were in there when you downloaded the game.

Had the same issue but for me it also killed the game by just spam forcing it to close. Another issue I had just now was this popup

showing up constantly. Using Locale Emulator.
how did you fix that popup error?

• Sad
Reactions: SUNCRIS1010

christmascakehunter

May 15, 2024
Anyone got a working trainer or cheat table with exp multiplier feature? My inactive party members are quite behind on their levels and I wanna speed up the grind

Niffy Fox

Jun 22, 2017
Right click on the game installation directory in File Explorer, select "Properties," then click on the "Read-only" checkbox to clear it. Click "Apply" and then hit "OK" to confirm the attribute change to the folder, subfolders, and files. Hit "OK" a second time to close the "Properties" window. The error should now stop happening the next time you launch the game.
I did this and still have the problem, where is this install folder? only thing I see is the installinfo

• Sad
Reactions: SUNCRIS1010

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
i found this picture its say ntr did that have in this game
Yes, only if you fail so it is a skill issue ntr. Being defeated in combat, or being too slow for a single instance of not keeping up with the flow of the story by not exploring a new area as far as I remember from the walkthrough.

Obsdiangolem

Aug 7, 2024
I've tried to use LEproc but it's not compatible with Windows 11. Anyone know if there is a region emulator that is? I'm only trying it after changing region conventionaly didn't work

redhat36

Feb 23, 2022
It has a girl in gothic lolita dress.
With a fucking sniper rifle.

Artists and composer (some DJ so i've heard) are also were busy.
Some of the dungeon background OST are real bangers.
The best way to describe it would be "stylish". Last game i called stylish was OVERKILL.
41555.png

Blackfire10015

Feb 11, 2024
hey I'm thinking of downloading the game but I'm scared of all the stuff that I have to do, to set up the game and I wondering should I even download this version instead of buying the official translated version?

the reason I'm hesitating to buy the game and instead of getting this version is because I don't know if I also need an emulator for the English official version? and also if the official English version has censorship compared to this version and by that I mean if the version has removed the sex content

thank you so much to anyone answering any of these questions

Alominos

Aug 30, 2020
hey I'm thinking of downloading the game but I'm scared of all the stuff that I have to do, to set up the game and I wondering should I even download this version instead of buying the official translated version?

the reason I'm hesitating to buy the game and instead of getting this version is because I don't know if I also need an emulator for the English official version? and also if the official English version has censorship compared to this version and by that I mean if the version has removed the sex content

thank you so much to anyone answering any of these questions
You can play it just fine without any emulator there just can be a pop-up the when you start the game and during the game but there is already a way explained about how to take it off in the 65 pages of discussion (sry I'm lazy to find it)

Reactions: Blackfire10015

Braian2912

Jul 2, 2023
Un dios, ya me estaba acostumbrado a presionar 999 veces enter mientras juego, ya probé, y el juego funciona perfecto ahora, gracias.

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes