Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Tamaki Maki's events are all from VIP Matches, not hustling. If you missed the VIP match there's a good chance they don't show up anymore. I missed the VIP event for Noelle and the VIP doesn't show up again for me, and I ended up starting a new run to get the CG.
Missed one, had to reload for it, hopefully I wasn't far gone in the schedule... thanks man!

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
I'm having an issue with one of the special talents that have events tied to them.

Rierie Tsuji 1st event is to hustle to Manabu Yoshida as a virgin yet he never spawns in no matter how many times I retry the hustle phase. Is this event just bugged?

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
I'm having an issue with one of the special talents that have events tied to them.

Rierie Tsuji 1st event is to hustle to Manabu Yoshida as a virgin yet he never spawns in no matter how many times I retry the hustle phase. Is this event just bugged?
That was a pain. No, it is not bugged he just hardly spawns.

Reactions: -FlavorTown-

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Could anyone tell me if pregnancy is in-game?
Thanks!
Yes, during prostitution if you don't give your prostitutes birth control. But it a debuff makes your hookers become quick to collapse and thus get rid of them. And the game just "tells" you they're pregnant with emojis, you won't see their bellies.

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
That was a pain. No, it is not bugged he just hardly spawns.
Thanks figured as much, just a pain because I either have to keep reloading my save or not use her during the hustle phase.

Was also curious what dictates the stats of the talent. I tried reading the guide and searching this thread but can't seem to find an answer. Are the girls stats based on the difficulty of the dungeon they are found in, damage dealt to them, or is it all completely random?

Reactions: Arabi1

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Thanks figured as much, just a pain because I either have to keep reloading my save or not use her during the hustle phase.

Was also curious what dictates the stats of the talent. I tried reading the guide and searching this thread but can't seem to find an answer. Are the girls stats based on the difficulty of the dungeon they are found in, damage dealt to them, or is it all completely random?
They are fixed with a small random change if you want higher stats hunt in later dungeons where better talents spawn.

zamooza1232v2

Jan 14, 2021
is it just me or it happen to every one? my game said failed to save file[ AFBGMMode.asd ]in en ver. but in normal ver it just crash how do i fix it?

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
Here's the trainer, it's for the JPN version but it works fine with this release. There's a warning to not use the worker options outside the worker screen.

Appearance = LKS/looks
Skill = TEC/technical
Stamina = MEN/mental
Defense = Birth Control

Edit reasons: Reupload.
file is marked as a virus

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
file is marked as a virus
Yea, assume it's F95's antivirus file checker. As a rule, all cheat utilities get flagged by antivirus. It's the same file since 2021, think I did a reupload a couple years later because a poster asked me to or something (which can be seen as a last edited). Said file has been directly hosted by F95 that entire time, and no one has returned to say it's an actual virus. Finally, the file has been sitting in a random corner on my PC for three years now to no ill effect.

That said, always practice good security habits, and go with your instincts. The utility is not my work, and was made by someone else. I can't vouch for its safety other than saying "hasn't caused me any problems these past few years".

goguila

Aug 23, 2018
Right click on the game installation directory in File Explorer, select "Properties," then click on the "Read-only" checkbox to clear it. Click "Apply" and then hit "OK" to confirm the attribute change to the folder, subfolders, and files. Hit "OK" a second time to close the "Properties" window. The error should now stop happening the next time you launch the game.
Stills works, thx man

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes