Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
ok thanks for the info, I also wonder if the only way to build your reputation is to get fucked lots of times or if there is a more original method
for now i think only getting sex- (letting them cum in you). MAYBE with tasks? I didnt check the update full yet. But when u talk to traders u can get tasks from them, looting and sex tasks. Otherwise there is the cheat to get max reputation on the gameplay menu but i dont think it does much.

Widobob

May 28, 2024
for now i think only getting sex- (letting them cum in you). MAYBE with tasks? I didnt check the update full yet. But when u talk to traders u can get tasks from them, looting and sex tasks. Otherwise there is the cheat to get max reputation on the gameplay menu but i dont think it does much.
Ok thank you for the info, I hope he will make an update to increase the number of techniques

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
The most weird thing on this game are the map... My god i have going into all the map from this game and anytime i get lost...

Do something seriously what is this....

lewdstufflmao

May 25, 2023
True we have a map, but a map marker if anything would be extremely helpful.
I actually like having to use landmarks to determine my position on the map, part of that hardcore shooter experience. would be nice to be able to find compasses tho just to make things a bit faster once youve progressed a bit. Maybe a GPS with limited battery as a very rare late game drop/quest reward once the maps are more complex.
Its too bad the dev is such a knob and is not going to take suggestions from a piracy website

I swear it would be good if we got a map, more rest place (more to 1) and less spaced merchant.
The hideout used to connect to multiple maps. I think once the story is integrated and every NPC on the map isnt shooting you on sight it will play better

Last edited:

Archange1

Aug 15, 2017
i've tried it for 10 time:

H scenes still clunky, they are too harsh

grind money for unlocking meager customization, meeh

long loadings and bucnh of crashes

the enemies are annoying

after playing this game so many times - shooting is not so pleasant

for 2024 MC doesn't look so attractive anymore

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes