kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Lags are expected there since game needs to track every object each frame. If you open game engine statistics by pressing O while in game you will see a line called Game in milliseconds. For me enabling this setting increases this time from 2-3 ms up to 6 ms, effectively up to 3 times increasing engine load. If you don't have powerful CPU this will immediately lead to massive FPS drop.

Before:
1724944035353.png
After:
1724944054261.png

Last edited:

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
can you turn this on and off whenever you want to? maybe we can use this to clear objects and then turn it off to get rid of the performance hit?

Shiey420

Nov 12, 2018
Lags are expected there since game needs to track every object each frame. If you open game engine statistics by pressing O while in game you will see a line called Game in milliseconds. For me enabling this setting increases this time from 2-3 ms up to 6 ms, effectively up to 3 times increasing engine load. If you don't have powerful CPU this will immediately lead to massive FPS drop.

Before:
View attachment 3979306
After:
View attachment 3979307
This thing is killing my pc lol, it might be good for changing map but my 70+fps goes down to 20-30 with insane input lag. Game render time jumps up as high as 30ms.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Lags are expected there since game needs to track every object each frame.
Is that a fixed/compiled script, or it can be changed to do it every X frames? That way it could be triggered to run like every minute ( every 3600 frames?).
Running it every frame is way too overkill indeed.

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
I tried playing for a while, turning that command on and off periodically, but it just delays the inevitable.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
I have prepared a modified crack script where F9 triggers garbage collection once (does not enable it to run for each frame).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Replace contents of existing script file here - <game folder>\DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64\Mods\LicenseHack\Scripts\main.lua

Try to press F9 as often as possible and check how much performance impact it is causing (my PC is too powerful to notice any influence). If this doesn't hurt performance and allows to prolong gaming session significantly before crashing - I will add a timer to trigger garbage collector automatically for example each minute and will update main crack post with this workaround.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
I have prepared a modified crack script where F9 triggers garbage collection once (does not enable it to run for each frame).
Replace contents of existing script file here - <game folder>\DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64\Mods\LicenseHack\Scripts\main.lua

Try to press F9 as often as possible and check how much performance impact it is causing (my PC is too powerful to notice any influence). If this doesn't hurt performance and allows to prolong gaming session significantly before crashing - I will add a timer to trigger garbage collector automatically for example each minute and will update main crack post with this workaround.
That was quick. Does it go alongside the crack or replace it?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DeltaZone-20.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: lOlNoo and Evilko

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
This is the original crack plus a function for garbage collection, so do replace original one. I decided not to create a separate script to avoid confusion with installation.
Ok tried it out and it'd be good if you did add the automatic part. It'd be easier if the game lagged so I knew when to press it, but it doesn't and then just crashes when it reaches the object limit, or whatever.

Shiey420

Nov 12, 2018

The hero we dont deserve. o7
Can i use right mouse button to trigger this event? As i saw in my short test it has no performance hit even when i rapidly hitting F9.

Shiey420

Nov 12, 2018
Alright, I have updated crack with automatic garbage collection. You can read changelog and update instructions as well as download new crack in the crack post
You are a legend. I dont know if its safe to say but i think we have a better version with the crack lol...Works really good, i am able to switch maps without a need to restart the game. The problem is still there but not causing too much issue from now on.

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
so far it definitely helps. The problem is still there, but I haven't had it crash on me yet after a couple hours of playtime, but the performance definitely degrades to the point of being unplayable.

I also find that when I restart the game performance hasn't returned to full, and I have to restart my computer to fix it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kekpuker

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Idk if I'm the only one, but I'm not a big fan of the arousal system. It's good in theory, but most of the time you can't say no and even if you do it consensually they'll still steal your stuff. I get it's an unfinished system, but was the ability to cancel out of it, even if it meant the enemy aggro'd you, too much to add? Also I'm convinced the enemies always say no when you ask them to cum outside is because there aren't any cum outside animations.

So I rate this update like a 4/10. Good concept, but the half-baked system can really impact your experience, especially if you're trying to do like a no sex playthrough (I mean Idk why you would but some people might want to). It would've gotten a 6/10 but I bumped it down to 4 due to the game-breaking bug this update has. Thankfully this issue has been "fixed" (the game no longer crashes but according to others it still seriously affects performance) thanks to some talented people, but it shouldn't have been an issue in the first place. I hope it gets officially patched soon, but I don't know when that'll be.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes