lololtigers

May 10, 2023
Has anyone seen the promised four-legged beast? Or is he not included in version 20?
Last I heard about it in the paid NSFW channels on the Dev's discord months ago, he was thinking a v21 release at the earliest. After playing and enjoying the buggy mess of v20.2, I personally am no longer expecting the quadraped monster till v22 at the earliest. Dev has a lot of tweaks and fixes to do with all the stuff he added in v20.

If we get the forest map in v21, that would be cool. I kinda wish there was a compass. I get turned around as fuck in the city map. I wish the "aroused" state was limited to the edges of the screen instead of everything turning pink. He posted some images of a "stealth suit" which looks pretty neat. Otherwise it's gonna be a long boring 3 months. The new medstation isn't what I hoped it'd be, plus the "you need to wait for the eggs or tentacles to grow" is annoying and wasn't there before.

All in all, the game is slowly coming together. I've never made a game before so I don't know what to expect from 3 months of work, but this game is still leagues ahead of other 3D nsfw games. What else is out there? Project Extermination? Yuna: Reborn? Too Much Light? At least this Dev is responsive and honest in his discord replies.

Reactions: hever50 and Mordona

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
That is the truth. No doubt about it. But the people I have a problem with is the ones who expect it to follow up on so many promises that weren't made, especially not to them.

PS: I wished this site was more civilized. It's crazy how pretty much all the threads fight over nonsensical shit; I'd love to have a separate thread for fighting over shit and the actual game's main thread.
This thread is so uncivilized because die-hard fans keep flagging topics that are on topic, as off-topic, and a mod comes in and deletes it. I had 3 civil feedback posts here for 3 different versions, posted last year, and all got flagged and deleted, so I stopped bothering to post feedback here. Same is likely true for a lot of people. You can't expect things to be civil, when the civil posts get deleted, but the uncivil posts remain. It is what it is.

Reactions: jllkfsdj

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Yeah, totally agree on that, it's still an early access game, and it is bound to change and evolve, but I can only judge the game on what it is, not what it might be.
You mean technical prototype. Early Access, regardless of what its called on various distributors (itch/gog/steam/epic), is a one-time fee. This is pay per month. So its more like what 3DXChat did in its early years. A monthly paid subscription service.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
does msi afterburner also count in fps counter?
No, it hooks the api, and is it's own thread/process.
The problem with the fps counter in-game is the way it was done, it's either really stupid and is literally adding 1 to a integer after every single frame drawn, or it's calling a UI refresh every single frame it counts.
Both ways fuck your performance the higher your fps is, because it has to do it more and faster. And that's why it's probably such a big fps impact as the 5fps said by VanillaLover.

The tesselation problem is a known issue of years with games that don't optimize it for both AMD and Nvidia. Nvidia's drivers apparently receive calls to do it at 64x and handle it on it's own to lower levels based on LoDs or something, I don't remember exactly. While AMD drivers reveice calls to do 64x and literally do the fucking thing at 64x, which is both stupid and extremelly excessive amount of polygons subdivided for shit that barelly needs like 8x, thus why AMD tanks HARD when the game doesn't care to which driver it is spitting shit.

Nowadays AMD drivers handle it a little more smartly, but still, again as VanillaLover noted, it's a big performance hit when the game doesn't fucking care what it is doing with what (which is a problem to be solved on beta phase or later on optimization passes).

Reactions: Hornyy69

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
You mean technical prototype. Early Access, regardless of what its called on various distributors (itch/gog/steam/epic), is a one-time fee. This is pay per month. So its more like what 3DXChat did in its early years. A monthly paid subscription service.
Wait... This game is a live service subscription -scam- game?! Well, see y'all later. I'm unfollowing this game.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Wait... This game is a live service subscription -scam- game?! Well, see y'all later. I'm unfollowing this game.
Scam, unsure, but its worse than a live service subscription, because at least with those you get monthly updates, even if they are small. Here its 3ish months between updates. You also don't own the game at all. Once your subscription is up, you cannot log in or play at all.

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
Scam, unsure, but its worse than a live service subscription, because at least with those you get monthly updates, even if they are small. Here its 3ish months between updates. You also don't own the game at all. Once your subscription is up, you cannot log in or play at all.
This dev makes Blizzard, EA, and Ubisoft look nice by comparison.

Reactions: jllkfsdj
May 25, 2017
This dev makes Blizzard, EA, and Ubisoft look nice by comparison.
No the paid Patreon demo is live service. There is no shot the final release has a login feature. There's no full game to own right now, it's just a beta demo.

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
I mean yeah that's already how Patreon works, it's not too absurd to extend that to demo access. If you don't like it, wait for the full release or use the crack like the rest of us.

It's just DRM, nothing new.
I was just confused is all with the game requiring a login screen and stuff. DRM can jump right into the sun.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
if there's tentacle in her vagina, you can fuck with any number of tentacles without any punishment and even if you stack up eggs and cum in her pussy it's not going to cause you any harm there's going to be only 1 tentacle lol.
Dev should fix.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
This may just be a beta demo. Still, charging a monthly subscription? For a demo? Doesn't make sense to me.
Get used to it. Patreon did it first, and it'll stay that way basically forever unless some politician in the EU hates it and does something.

LAMLANLAM

Nov 30, 2021
In the next update we need:
1) Anti-arousal pills, so as not to interact with this mechanic at all.
2) Translation of the game into different languages and we are not talking about professional translation, but a simpler one, for example, machine translation. In any case, this will be needed someday. Not all people know English, before it was not particularly needed, but with the advent of quests and dialogues, now there is a need for it.
3) Remove unknown merchants, make them personalized, that is, add photos to them.
4) Make more clothes and perhaps make it somehow more significant than ordinary armor. It is not for nothing that there are 3 classes of human opponents and 3 types of clothes in the game. So that with a full set of one clothes you could calmly wander among people belonging to one or another corporation. Until someone declares war on each other. Although this is the best income, but constantly killing everything alive also gets boring.
5) Make the last location a little lighter, otherwise you can't see a damn thing whether it's night or day.
6) Remove all the bugs, that's natural

Reactions: Micronz
Oct 22, 2018
I mean yeah that's already how Patreon works, it's not too absurd to extend that to demo access. If you don't like it, wait for the full release or use the crack like the rest of us.

It's just DRM, nothing new.
People don't like paying for an unfinished product every month because it's not clear how it will all end. During the time this game or others are in development, an amount equal to the cost of several AAA games can accumulate. The correct system is implemented in Steam - you pay only once for a game in early access.

Reactions: Agent_Smith

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
What else is out there? Project Extermination?
Bruh, that game has one of THE most counter-intuitive control setups I've ever seen. It's like the dev went
"Hm, there are control schemes that have been in use for decades now and EVERYONE uses it. But why the hell should i too? Fuck em, I'll just make the most messed up, confusing and irrational mess of controls I can, see how they like it!"

RobAlson244

May 14, 2023
So, after finally figuring out what I was doing wrong with the installation, I was able to play this game. I also got User ID is corrupted and it's because the Pre-Cracked version is already cracked. I figured that because there's a link to download the crack that the "Pre" part of Pre-Cracked meant that it was "before cracking" not "already cracked" but oh well.

Now, I suck at FPS games and not used to using keyboard and mouse, so after having enough of a difficult time, I lowered the difficulty and activated a few cheats.

My question though is, where am I supposed to go? I talked to the trader and then met and talked to the virtual girl. I went from the Highway to the City Outskirts then to the City where I wandered for a few hours. Then I went to the other exit to City Outskirts, followed by the other exit to the Highway. Went onto the Hoverbike, fell through the ground in a hilarious way, then went to the Swamp. Am I missing something?

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes