BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Search the posts for version 20.2's download. Be warned it will crash frequently, and have massively longer loading times, but at least the crack works?

Whenever the patch to fix the engine crashes comes, we should probably have someone add it to the OP. My guess is that Devolution might be trying to figure out how to block the current version of the hack before an update? It really shouldn't be hard to find the source of infinitely spawning gameobjects.
Damn I see. So the dev is still wasting time trying to prevent cracks instead of just developing the game? Well in that case I'll just wait til the crack is ironed out to prevent crashes.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Looks like a dynamic element that gets spawned in but no check to have it stop spawning and no check to unload it either. Either would solve the issue. Because you might want something to constantly get spawned in, like say rain drops during a rain storm. But then you unload the rain drop once it hits the ground. But if its not unloaded, you'll have a memory leak in no time. So it might not be a bug that something is generated constantly, but it is a bug that its not getting unloaded once its done.

Reactions: Nonyatool

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
I don't think this error is caused by some dev attempt to block cracking. That looks more like a simple bug. In any case crashes happen even without any crack installed and running in SFW mode. The game just spawns tons of new objects each second.

View attachment 3944066
All that's left to do after fixing this bug is ensuring that the one pile of corpses in City Streets does not lower the game to 1 FPS when you look at it. :LOL:

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Looks like a dynamic element that gets spawned in but no check to have it stop spawning and no check to unload it either. Either would solve the issue. Because you might want something to constantly get spawned in, like say rain drops during a rain storm. But then you unload the rain drop once it hits the ground. But if its not unloaded, you'll have a memory leak in no time. So it might not be a bug that something is generated constantly, but it is a bug that its not getting unloaded once its done.
I would say this one is definitely a bug. I have a limited knowledge about game development but I know that often used objects are placed in some pool where they are reused all the time. Because creating a new object is an expensive operation and can lead to CPU overload, memory fragmentation and other crap. Like if you have a rain and you need to draw rain drops - you don't create a rain drop each time. You just create once as many drops as needed and then reuse them - raindrop eventually "dies" on the ground and it can be used again. In any case this didn't happen on previous versions and I didn't notice any difference in terms of effects or other objects.

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Multi-colored hair, was this added in version 20? Is there anything else interesting from the modifications? Finally, at least some color can be changed
Yes; there's gradient, contrast, whatever and hydrophobic hair (body too) which keeps it from getting wet and shining under rain or when you get out of the water.

Rdcbr2

May 18, 2020
Anybody knows the list of quest in the game?
Different side quests like bring different types of ammo or other items
NSFW quests like banging soldiers in specific positions. Depending on which trader you spoke to, you have to get the right soldiers
Hawker and Stray want you to satisfy scavengers for example
NSFW quests about delivering eggs or breeding with tentacles in specific positions

As far as I saw only Hawker has main story quests
I reached level 3 with her then stopped
The game runs so bad it absolutely irritates me o_O

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Has anybody found the entry to the Aether night club in Streets and is it even possible to enter yet? Or is it's mark on the map just a placeholder/tease?

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes