ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
ok, thx. i will upgrade my windows 7 to 10.
Best of luck with that, I think they're abandoning Windows 10 next year October wasn't it? Either way, hopefully the game is worth it for you to make that jump.

On a completely different topic, am I correct in assuming that due to the devs anti-cheat measures, sharing saves is not possible?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
sharing saves is not possible?
I would venture to say you're probably right, there's a whole lot going on within the appdata folder.

Took a glance at the comments from his ci-en account, even his supporters are complaining about the anti cheat.

We can only hope the dev comes to his senses and removes the anti-cheat, or adds some in game cheats to bypass the tedious game play loop.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I would venture to say you're probably right, there's a whole lot going on within the appdata folder.

Took a glance at the comments from his ci-en account, even his supporters are complaining about the anti cheat.

We can only hope the dev comes to his senses and removes the anti-cheat, or adds some in game cheats to bypass the tedious game play loop.
1720404666687.jpeg

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
I bet, as someone posted earlier in the thread, I can only imagine how pissed off a paying customer would be if they got a "perfect" save only to lose it because they tried loading it up on the next version.
In my opinion, the low amount of money earned per session and pixel perfect requirement on the message intensity doesn't mesh well with a game that has a time limit. Also, I'd get rid of that stupid fucking music when you go to click the sheet that starts the day's message, but that's just me.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I mean, I get it.
Adding some anti-piracy measures is not necessarily a game killer, nobody can rightfully be mad for protecting their work.
Adding anti-cheat to an R18 single player game is just brain dead. Half of the audience don't want to actually play xD

In my opinion, the low amount of money earned per session and pixel perfect requirement on the message intensity doesn't mesh well with a game that has a time limit. Also, I'd get rid of that stupid fucking music when you go to click the sheet that starts the day's message, but that's just me.
Agreed the miku ear rape is out of place and unusual.

The issues with the game play loop will hopefully get balanced out with more development. It is common practice for other games to have a "free mode" unlock after completion, let's hope they add this as a reward to people who are willing to grind through till the end.

Currently if you fail to raise the domination level, you can't just go back one day, you're stuck with ten days no matter what. You could probably save scum until you master the strategy for each day, but that's not something anyone should have to do. My best run was at level six, and it kept going back and forth and never went above. There's not much help in game to explain what you can and cannot do without getting a slap in the face for a game over screen.

I personally think this is bad game design, frustration and boredom does not encourage long term play.

Reactions: randomguylol68

legonix

Dec 23, 2017
Well, seems like Kemono added Warumiyo onto their site, and looks like the game got updated all the way up to version 1.15. Plus the announcement of the development of the next, sequel, game to this.

For anyone interested (and brave) enough to test it, here's the link for it.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Well, seems like Kemono added Warumiyo onto their site, and looks like the game got updated all the way up to version 1.15. Plus the announcement of the development of the next, sequel, game to this.

Tempting, and while it would unbelievably stupid of the dev to do so, I can't help but feel they'd be willing to add malicious shit should it detect unofficial copies.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
So what am I supposed to be doing on the second round of using the penis? Just move the bar left and right quickly enough?

hungthinh80

Nov 26, 2022
I found a money glitch
at the start of everyday you would earn 400 money if you clear all the fatigue
save it and load that savefile again you earn another 400 on top of what you have, rinse and repeat
*note* It kinda random sometime the anti-cheat trigger sometime it dont just spam it for 4k then stop

Last edited:
Reactions: ThiagoDDD

ThiagoDDD

Mar 29, 2023

can anyone upload the file?

BrazilBlueSky

Apr 26, 2022
domi7 delete "7" and replace at save location
note: must be clean all fatigue if u fail u will get nocheating img
Thanks for sharing.
It worked, and it pass the cheating check.
To help others:
The save location is on \AppData\Roaming\yankee_massage
Delete all the content there and replace it with wezette save files.

Reactions: Aidenmark04

3pcWhoY1HQhIMokP

Jan 16, 2022
ok the anti cheat system isn't quite rigth.
I was at week 11, domination lvl 7, and had reacht the ED 4
in the 12.th week I raist the suspision, rage, embaressen and love lvl to Max und the satifaction lvl was at 0. so I got ED1 (bad ending) after that I got the no cheting screen my system frezzed and all my safe stats has bin deleted. so now I am at lvl 0 and week 1.
I don't know what exactly has triggert the cheating screen but this shouldent haf happend I guess.

Chissident

May 27, 2017
Definitely needs cheats. Can't play this game otherwise too grindy. The first challenge with holding the mouse click to fill the green ring is pretty much impossible to nail 3/3.

Reactions: anektod41500
2.80 star(s) 19 Votes