Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Hello everybody!

Sorry for not posting in a while, I have some very bad news and then some good I suppose news which makes it not so bad.
So the bad news, unfortunately whilst I was moving office this month I was doing some work with a glue gun and hot glue to secure some bits, and the glue gun kind of fell apart, covering my hands in scalding hot glue.
I was able to leg it to the bathroom and douse my hands in water, so I haven't lost them or anything, but this gave me second degree burns all over my hands and fingers, and has required me to repeatedly attend GPs and the hospital as my hands were covering in lines of blistered skin which all had to be cut off and subsequently I've had my hands covered in dressings which has stopped me using phones, computers etc because when I try and type, on top of it being very painful, I was pressing half a dozens keys.

Now for the good news, the good news is that the wounds have all healed really well and yesterday I had all the big dressings removed and am now down to much smaller ones which I can, slowly, type again with and use the computer once more.
My family and friends also seeing me with the injuries I had, have helped me finish the renovating and doing the moving, so everything is now also set up in the new permanent office.

I'll be going through emails and messages and replying to any I've missed tomorrow, and then be back to rendering and finally finishing the walkthrough.

So that's the reason I haven't posted in a couple of weeks, keep an eye out for some new previews soon!

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP
Yikes! I really hope he had an obliging landlady ready to lend him a helping hand during the ordeal :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: AKONER and Euron13

rogerkobayashi

Mar 28, 2024
Can't belive this guy hasn't updated in a year and a half. And now with the glue gun incident lmao. Might be 2 years till we get anything. And I thought evakiss was slow.

• Angry
Reactions: GokutheG

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Can't belive this guy hasn't updated in a year and a half. And now with the glue gun incident lmao. Might be 2 years till we get anything. And I thought evakiss was slow.
Not gonna lie I lost interest in the story in this one, this is one of the few games im only playing when a certain path gets updated. ( steph preferably normal steph and not Bimbo). So probably end up skipping alot of updates when they do happen haha.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Not gonna lie I lost interest in the story in this one, this is one of the few games im only playing when a certain path gets updated. ( steph preferably normal steph and not Bimbo). So probably end up skipping alot of updates when they do happen haha.
Normal Steph path is the only one I am really playing anymore too. I may or may not play other paths when it's further along. (I haven't played the last 2 updates, cause there wasn't any Steph stuff in them apparently).

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Normal Steph path is the only one I am really playing anymore too. I may or may not play other paths when it's further along. (I haven't played the last 2 updates, cause there wasn't any Steph stuff in them apparently).
yeah same funny thing is every other AVN I checked out most paths . I played this game before I started doing that I started with Ellie's path but then dropped it when I read the emails and found out she is a mean girl to her sisters at least that's what I recall thinking at the time. I stopped her path right before meeting her mother and the sisters haha.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
yeah same funny thing is every other AVN I checked out most paths . I played this game before I started doing that I started with Ellie's path but then dropped it when I read the emails and found out she is a mean girl to her sisters at least that's what I recall thinking at the time. I stopped her path right before meeting her mother and the sisters haha.
Damn dude you missed out, Ellie's Mom and sisters may be one of the best parts about her path. Their interactions at her home are pretty funny and quite hot at times, you should try it out. Although one scene in particular almost made me want to dump Ellie on the spot, having played MMO's a bit myself.
Same thing with Vanessa, the best part of her path for me is her daughter Tiffany. She drives me crazy, the perfect mix of hot, funny and kinky.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Damn dude you missed out, Ellie's Mom and sisters may be one of the best parts about her path. Their interactions at her home are pretty funny and quite hot at times, you should try it out. Although one scene in particular almost made me want to dump Ellie on the spot, having played MMO's a bit myself.
Same thing with Vanessa, the best part of her path for me is her daughter Tiffany. She drives me crazy, the perfect mix of hot, funny and kinky.
Thanks, I'll put those 2 paths back on my to play list then. :)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
MMO part has me intrigued. Yeah was probably gonna actually play her and Vanessa's path in full next time I do play. I never even plated Vanessa's path was feeling burnt out from the game last I played so never gave it a try or the EX.

Last edited:

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
MMO part has me intrigued. Yeah was probably gonna actually play her and Vanessa's path in full next time I do play. I never even plated Vanessa's path was feeling burnt out from the game so never got it a try or the EX.
I can give a spoiler but I don't want it to put you off as there are many good sides to the path also. Honestly I recommend trying all of the paths, they are all very unique.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I can give a spoiler but I don't want it to put you off as there are many good sides to the path also. Honestly I recommend trying all of the paths, they are all very unique.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn that spoiler makes me want to play her path and also Dump Ellie to be with Samantha . That makes me dislike Ellie even more haha already thought she was a mean girl but if this was just one interaction can't imagine the rest of her path with her sisters. I wouldn't of mind her path as much if I knew she was a bitch and a mean girl from the start since you know what to expect.

But damn I hate it when they are fake and just acting a certain way and find out they really have another side to them that is makes them so much worst as a person. I do like how unique it is not something you see in LI that often. So will say I am interested in playing her path in full just to find out how much of a bitch she really is to her sisters especially if it's without a good reason. At least I got the impression she is a mean girl / bitch towards them without a real good reason.

Reactions: Justaphase
4.60 star(s) 149 Votes