-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
WhitePhantom, you may already be aware of this minor thing, but search here didn't yield any applicable results and if a user only used a screenshot or something, that's obviously not really searchable. If your MC is on the Ellie Romance path and visits Lydia at the new place she bought, if the MC then tells Lydia they're just friends the second menu option when leaving reads, "Just go home and spend the rest of the evening alone." But the MC already has plans with Ellie's family that evening for dinner. The pathing is correct and takes you to the MC attending dinner with the Wickes family, so the issue is just the wording that implies the MC will go back to his apartment instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, you have a few places where an audio track is started but then it isn't stopped when a different audio track plays, resulting in discordance with two songs that don't go together playing at the same time. Here are some instances:
  • When Ellie and her mum are going to get their hair cut so the MC goes to the gym, you start the audio channel CarRadio for the MC's car ride. However, you don't stop the music, even after the MC's workout is finished. The result is that it plays at the same time as the Apartment.ogg track when the MC runs into Jane in the hallway.
  • Like the above, but in reverse, where the music audio channel continues playing when the CarRadio channel picks up a new song ("Ellie Slut") when the MC sees Ellie's haircut.
  • When you have "Office Slut" Ellie, on the day Sam comes to work she arrives as you play her theme via the CarRadio channel. If then at the next menu you have the MC allow Sam to shadow, Ellie enters the office upset and you start playing Sister Wars.ogg via the music channel without stopping the CarRadio channel's music.
  • After encountering the MI5 agent in the forest, the MC goes to the next TITAN checkpoint. After that scene, you don't stop the Music2 channel from playing TITAN, so the Apartment.ogg track plays on the music channel, clashing with the continuing song.
And I noticed this visual issue as well. This is after Iron Star team reported back on their efforts at the Montgomery Hotel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ctiberious

Feb 18, 2019
Found what I think is another error like what -CookieMonster666- mentioned previously. If you're on the Dark Streamer path, after completing "The Fourth Mission", you get the option to either go "Straight to Lydia's" or "Head Home first", but regardless which option you choose, you always go home.

• Hey there
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There is one scene before bimboification, and it's mostly ass to mouth without a clean ass

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Last time I played this game, version 15.2, at March 16th 2023 (according to my save).
I downloaded this 16.2 hotfix version (compressed), but all I get is "please save, thanks for playing, this is end of version 16.2....".
All previous saves work, I can play until that point (last save I have). Anybody knows what's happening?

Sep 14, 2023
Hello. Last time I played this game, version 15.2, at March 16th 2023 (according to my save).
I downloaded this 16.2 hotfix version (compressed), but all I get is "please save, thanks for playing, this is end of version 16.2....".
All previous saves work, I can play until that point (last save I have). Anybody knows what's happening?
Start a new game?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Start a new game?
Well, was hoping for some other solution than that. Lazy for that even with skip. Did old saves became unusable in the meantime? I've run through those changelogs in OP, it doesn't say about that. If not, than nevermind, I'll wait for next update and see if problem will persist. If it is, than will do new game.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
You must be trying to continue a route that hasn't been updated yet

4.60 star(s) 149 Votes