4.00 star(s) 63 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
People actively choose NOT to fuck all the girls? I must confess i will likely never see any scenes where "you must not be on x girls path" lol
well let try "family movie mode" (monk path, nosex path) - close any path.
I played this game once in this mode - it turned out to be a completely innocent game. We will consider sex with Katya as a normal relationship between adults. By the way, a well-written adult game should look exactly like this when the extra-adult content is not activated - no sex except sex with the wife (or with the one who will one day be the legal wife, and I think that Max and Katya will get married), and everything else is extra and... this is just extra. no one forced you to open extra content and all the blame is on the player with his dirty hands and minds - not on the autor! *wink-wink*

your only correct response to the temptations of the evil one in the form of an offer of "unclean content" is to exclaim angrily "GO AWAY, UNCLEAN SPIRIT!!!" and firmly and confidently press the button "CLOSE THIS DIRTY PATH FOREVER AND EVER AMEN!" after which praise yourself for your decency - the unclean spirit will not bother you anymore.

=)

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You *could* also use the gallery unlocker. :LUL:
I do not even desire one of those. I just want the in game gallery to have descriptions on how to unlock the ones i have missed vs just fumbling around trying different things to unlock them instead lol

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I do not even desire one of those. I just want the in game gallery to have descriptions on how to unlock the ones i have missed vs just fumbling around trying different things to unlock them instead lol

It's the fumbling that allows you to see things that you would have otherwise never saw.

Nr2310

Aug 13, 2024
Hello, thank you so much for playing! I'm waiting for the continuation.

English is not my native language, so I'm sorry for the mistakes if anything.

Tell me, how do I unlock all my memories? My memories don't open with a red lock. What should be done there?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Hello, thank you so much for playing! I'm waiting for the continuation.

English is not my native language, so I'm sorry for the mistakes if anything.

Tell me, how do I unlock all my memories? My memories don't open with a red lock. What should be done there?
You need to enable the darkpath in the options menu. ;)

Reactions: Nr2310

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I'm right there with you man, but we're in the minority here. I've always preferred small breasts, 90% of the women I've dated in the last 20 years were a small B to flat.
Yeah - I completely agree. I am also not a lover of those breast sizes that look like those poor woman have a terrible deformation that not only must give them a horrendous pain in the back, but also let them being unable to walk without at least using a wheelbarrow.
I get that some people like big, bigger, and insane ridiculous big, but I am not one of them. Nothing wrong with that preference by the way. Everyone has a different taste. But for me personally there is nothing that put me off and loose interest faster than those insane grotesque sizes.

ThaBoooB

Jun 24, 2023
I'm right there with you man, but we're in the minority here. I've always preferred small breasts, 90% of the women I've dated in the last 20 years were a small B to flat.
Yeah - I completely agree. I am also not a lover of those breast sizes that look like those poor woman have a terrible deformation that not only must give them a horrendous pain in the back, but also let them being unable to walk without at least using a wheelbarrow.
I get that some people like big, bigger, and insane ridiculous big, but I am not one of them. Nothing wrong with that preference by the way. Everyone has a different taste. But for me personally there is nothing that put me off and loose interest faster than those insane grotesque sizes.
I'm right there with you both!
My small boobies fetish is so strong that anything above a mid-sized B and I quickly lose interest. The smaller, the better. :p
And this is also how I got trained to appreciate loli. Since, to most site like this, small titties and loli are the same thing.

But to stay on topic. Looking forward to 0.9, it's been a long wait. Getting into Jasmin's panties is way long over do. ;P

• Red Heart
Reactions: MyUserName1234
4.00 star(s) 63 Votes