4.00 star(s) 63 Votes

Leafgreen

Dec 2, 2020
Hey, it's better than cow udders. =)

Honestly, I think that is why some of us go for the younger looking LI., far less chance of everyone having GG breasts. At least for me, and I honestly prefer small breasted women which right there eliminates half the games on F95. For me.

Munditeens

Jun 22, 2023
I would like to be able to see it or rather I would have liked to see that scene, we only have to use our imagination.

Feb 7, 2022
0.9 Progress Report

I'm about 90% done with the rendering for Day9, so it shouldn't take that much longer.

0.9 will focus on the corruption of Jasmin, there will be two paths to go down (one while on Holly's path and one not).

So regardless of whether or not you're on Holly's path, you will be corrupting Jasmin (if you're on her path).

Both routes (with or without Holly) will get you to the end goal of corrupting Jasmin, but the scenes will differ depending on what path you choose.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
0.9 Progress Report

I'm about 90% done with the rendering for Day9, so it shouldn't take that much longer.

0.9 will focus on the corruption of Jasmin, there will be two paths to go down (one while on Holly's path and one not).

So regardless of whether or not you're on Holly's path, you will be corrupting Jasmin (if you're on her path).

Both routes (with or without Holly) will get you to the end goal of corrupting Jasmin, but the scenes will differ depending on what path you choose.
People actively choose NOT to fuck all the girls? I must confess i will likely never see any scenes where "you must not be on x girls path" lol

Reactions: yoyomistro

Rihorl

Apr 8, 2024
Has anyone tried out the dark paths? What are your thoughts?
Well, if you want to unlock all the scenes, you have to take them.
My thoughts... well, they're all a bit unnecessary. Forcing and "raping". The girls are being used instead of falling in love with the MC. I don't like them.

Reactions: Yngling

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
I really like the way this game makes you feel like a truly depraved, immoral, unforgivable sick fuck without the need for the MC to shout it out too much. He's more or less a regular guy... that's more than willing to molest all of his gf's "short" family members.

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
Has anyone tried out the dark paths? What are your thoughts?
I like them... but I feel like every Dark Path scene should end up with a game over like when you get caught peeking or raping Lauren. That way, they remain sort of non-canon Extra Scenes without the need to sweep them under the rug after you keep playing.

4.00 star(s) 63 Votes