4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
Amazingly promising, dude. I haven't played many fully voice-acted VNs so this is something new to me.

Right now I'm trying to 100% all the girls but I don't know which choice I picked wrong XD. Might go through it once more before someone makes a walkthrough.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok, two questions - why limit saves to only 3 pages, and why on earth bother to create all those fake choices? I mean, since clearly you're making a kinetic novel, than make a true one. It will save you coding time and it will not lure players into illusion.
Speaking of scene with Sophie, where all those choices leads to same outcome - unavoidable sex scene.

FXLS_

Sep 7, 2024
thats impressive dude. i really enjoyed the first episode what kind of release schedule do you think?
Thanks!

Do you use any social media platforms to showcase your art?
Sure! Here’s the link to my DeviantArt page -

Amazingly promising, dude. I haven't played many fully voice-acted VNs so this is something new to me.

Right now I'm trying to 100% all the girls but I don't know which choice I picked wrong XD. Might go through it once more before someone makes a walkthrough.
Thank you!

Ok, two questions - why limit saves to only 3 pages, and why on earth bother to create all those fake choices? I mean, since clearly you're making a kinetic novel, than make a true one. It will save you coding time and it will not lure players into illusion.
Speaking of scene with Sophie, where all those choices leads to same outcome - unavoidable sex scene.
The choices aren’t fake—each one leads to different lines and reactions from the characters. Of course, not all choices result in different actions, but I think that’s pretty similar to real life. Sometimes, no matter what you choose, the outcome stays the same. But you’re not the first to mention the unavoidable sex scenes and lack of save slots, so I’ve fixed those today with an update. So, your review might be a bit outdated now. As for not being able to change the MC’s name, the game is fully voiced, and other characters often call the MC by name.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The choices aren’t fake—each one leads to different lines and reactions from the characters. Of course, not all choices result in different actions, but I think that’s pretty similar to real life. Sometimes, no matter what you choose, the outcome stays the same. But you’re not the first to mention the unavoidable sex scenes and lack of save slots, so I’ve fixed those today with an update. So, your review might be a bit outdated now. As for not being able to change the MC’s name, the game is fully voiced, and other characters often call the MC by name.
Of course, but in real life we have ability to refuse sex, so it is not one of those situations. I'll be glad to delete or rewrite my review (I think it can't be deleted, just edited) after that update and to continue to play game, because, as I said, everything else is pretty much solid, so I was disappointed I had to abandon it. I mean, if there is no other forced sex, because than it would be just running into circles.
Me personally, as some others, I mostly like to play one girl routes, so unnecessary forcing girls on MC ruins games for us. By unnecessary, I mean - not story important, as that scene is not. So why not give options and everyone will be happy. Those who want to bang Sophie or whoever else can bang her, those who don't - are not obliged. So, glad for that change. Even if not, that would be ok too, no hard feelings. Dev makes what they want.
Another thing is when entire story is based around some relationship/character, if plot can't go without it, than it is absurd to expect that kind of options, so either we take it or we move onto another games.
As for name, ok, that's valid point. I play without sounds, so didn't noticed.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes